Who's more Popular, Mitt or Ron?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by johnnyehlers, May 31, 2012.

1. johnnyehlers

johnnyehlers Member

2. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

I will not vote for EVIL, ...... lesser evil or not. Criticize if wish, be angry if you wish, Dabama and Mittens are the same evil.

Ron Paul 2012 ! ! ! !
    Last edited: May 31, 2012
  3. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

Looks like you are not voting this year.
  4. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

Great, waste your vote if you want. Frankly I believe anyone who edits his own newsletters that are recommended reading by the Nazi party of America is EVIL. So I guess you will be
  5. Haligan

Oh, contrair my friend. If I have to I'll "write in" whymememe to avoid voting for evil.

And to all of you who think Mittens is gonna save you, and I'm wasting my vote. Ponder this. If Mittens gets in he'll put the whole damn country to sleep for mabe 2 years, while he executes the will of the damn globalist banksters. So if you want to play Democraps bad and Repukens good; ....

THEN GO FOR IT, DO WHAT YOU THINK IS BEST ! I'll do the same, friend.
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
  6. Appliancedude

You are wasting your vote. We have whats called the electoral college. A third party candidate can not win the presidency.

And Mitt is not gonna save us. But he certainly can't do more damage the Obozo has done. He's just another moderate Rep.

But go ahead and vote for Paul. See where it gets you. Um no where
  7. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

You guys are starting yet ANOTHER one of the exact same threads that we have seen over and over and over. We have already closed about 5 just like it.
  8. Appliancedude

:banghead: Sorry Dan. Can't help but get caught up by the Paulites. I just don't get their thinking
  9. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Attached Files:

10. Haligan

I know, I know. I'm like a big dumb bluefish. You throw out any bait, and I bite.
  11. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Some of you are acting like a bunch of liberals, getting all riled up every time someone wants to talk about a particular subject or express a political opinion you don't agree with. Not to mention shutting down the thread.

Dan you know I like and respect you, but I think on this subject you are wrong for trying to shut down any thread where people express negative opinions of Mitt Romney. Those that don't like Romney have as much right to be heard as his supporters.

Let's be honest, if Romney was a true conservative the subject wouldn't keep coming up. His record proves he's nothing but a RINO. Ron Paul is by far a better and more principled individual.

Having said all that, once again I have changed my mind and decided I will vote for Romney. Anything short of a child molestor would be better than the commie-in-chief we've got now. Regretfully I must admit that Ron Paul doesn't stand a snowball's chance of even getting the nomination let alone beating Obama. It's too bad because Dr. Paul would be a great president. The American people apparently aren't ready for him or don't have the intelligence to recognize or appreciate his qualities. The bottom line is, there is just too much at stake in this election to not back the republican front runner, but it's going to give me a knot in my stomach.
  12. Appliancedude

I agree with everything you said, except that paul would make a great president. His foreign policy stance borders on the extreme, his newsletters were recommended reading by the Nazi party. Domestically I think the guy is brilliant.

Mitt is deffinatly a RINO. He got the conservative title from 4 years ago, where of the candidates then, he was the conservative. I'm not thrilled about him either. And since I'm one of the disenfranchised in Comifornia and get to vote in our primary this coming tuesday, I will vote for Santorum, because he still on the ballot. I'll vote for Mitt come Nov. but not before.
  13. johnnyehlers

johnnyehlers Member

Seems like other countries know who's going to be elected before we do. I heard 6 months ago Romney would win. Our computerized system is so corrupt I'm not convinced that my vote matters one way or another, but I'll keep trying anyway.

Freedom Reigns http://freedomreigns.us/Our_Team.html
    Global Research http://www.globalresearch.ca/
    PressCore http://presscore.ca/
    PressTV http://www.youtube.com/user/PressTVGlobalNews
    Russia Today http://rt.com/
    Wolf Spirit Radio http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/main/

http://www.onlinenewspapers.com/
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
  14. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

You just dont get it. You just dont get it. After all this time and 100 threads later, you just dont get it.
  15. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Help me out here. Exactly what is it that I don't get and how do I go about geting it?