Who's more Popular, Mitt or Ron?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by johnnyehlers, May 31, 2012.

1. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

I think the point is we've already hashed over these same arguements time and time again. No one here has brought forth anything new. It's the same old tired arguement.

At this point, Paul is no better than that little twit from TX that helped get Clinton elected.

Like it or not, we can ill afford Obie another 4 years. Many here claim they'll vote their conscience. Fine. Let yer conscience run yer mind when ya could have made a difference and ya didn't.

At this time it's Obie vs Mitt. Face it and choose the lesser of two evils. Voting for Paul is only supporting our immediate demise. Yeah, it sucks.

Get off the PotUS election band wagon and concentrate on Congress.

I don't know how many times I've posted this message, but I'm tired of it.

It's all about CONGRESS! :mad:

*sigh*
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2012
  2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member