Who's ready for the kids?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 76Highboy, Oct 31, 2012.

1. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Trick, or treat?

Attached Files:

2. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

I've only had two so far and they never made it onto the porch.

Their parents pulled into my driveway and let the kids out.

There were 10 feet from my porch when I turned the light out and yelled "Choot um Liz".

Their parents were backing out of the driveway before the kids got in the car.

Must have been city folk. :D
  3. 76Highboy

:lmao:
  4. wv hillbilly

wv hillbilly Well-Known Member

i am . i got a 30 pack and a 1/2 gallon:D:D
  5. 76Highboy

Ya, your a teddy bear Sam. The first little girl that came up an knocked on your door would get a hand full of candy I am sure. However, once they hit the teenage years it all changes. :D
  6. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

We just got our first couple of spooks, I hang onto the plott hound and wifey hands out the milky ways. Dog starts treein in the house, how excited ole hound is. I don't quite trust her with all the costumes, even though she has her ears back a smilin. All the plotts I've ever had always want to get a taste of something they ain't quite sure of. It's around zero here now and couple feet of snow; kids halloween on snowmachines around here. Haven't seen a upside down man yet.
  7. gunguy25

gunguy25 New Member

its a shame around my neighborhood there hasnt been any.
  8. 76Highboy

We had about 25 kids tonight. I told them to go see Shooter. :D
  9. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

Sadly, we live so far out in the middle of nowhere that we probably don't get any kids coming for Halloween. We do have candy for them just in case. Last year only 2 little brothers came together.
  10. 68c15

68c15 Well-Known Member

shooter, you crack me up.

my nephew and I had "scare" duty while my boys went walking. I stood in the shadows of the garage while Jason hid behind the bushes. then on cue we jumped out and racked a couple of pump 12's. I think that fire fighter kid soiled himself.
  11. WHSmithIV

My wife is happy now - the same two little boys who came last year for Trick or Treat came again this year. Last year was my wife's very first Halloween. It's not celebrated in Finland. Last year she carved her very first pumpkin. She was so happy when kids came (and she would have been so disappointed if no kids came). So, this year she carved another pumpkin and hoped. The two little boys made out like bandits - not one piece of candy, but several plus stickers for them too :)
  12. 68c15

68c15 Well-Known Member

oooohhh, kids love stickers. parents hate them almost as much as Sharpie markers.
  13. WHSmithIV

Wife is happy, little kids are happy - doesn't get much better than that :)
  14. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Hey, here's a good halloween true story. Whe I ived back east, Crawford Co, pa. they had a halloween parade. All the politicians walked in the parade (no costumes). So here comes this one state legislator I didn't like all that well, shaking everybody's hands. So, I put my hand out and he goes to shake it, and I grab his wrist and pulled him into the crowd. He about crapped him self, started swingin and screamin and hollarin and all my buddies held him there pushin him around in the crowd. Everybody luved it except that Dem legislator, ha ha. Try it sometime, no harm done and goes so quick, cops can't get to him. After about 5 minutes he busts back in the parade and is just glad he got away; but it sure gives everybody some harrs. We need to tar and feather one of those buggers.
  15. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

Highboy, You have never looked better.:yikes::D