Who's the Benghazi "Deep Throat"?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by GunnyGene, Oct 31, 2012.

1. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Somebody in a position to have access is obviously leaking info to FoxNews. This Secret cable is evidence of that. It also shows that the new Libyan government is losing or has lost control of at least Benghazi, and likely other parts of the country as well. The killing is far from over, imho, contrary to what we've been led to believe...... Next?

2. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Let's not forget that DCI Petraeus tossed Obbie, Biden, Hillary, Panetta, and pretty much the whole WH intel staff under the bus recently. That said, my
    bet for a Benghazi Deep Throat would be one of the thoroughly fed up boys or girls at Langley.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

look he's obviously a "friend' ( enemy of obozo)

leave them do what he or she does

we need more folks like em
  4. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Absolutely...................Wish we could hear from Gen Ham and the Admiral.
  5. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Agreed, and more power to him, her, or them. Let's just hope it makes a big splash before Election Day - though I wouldn't hold out hopes for the media giving any of this the attention it demands/deserves.
  6. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Oh, I agree! I wasn't suggesting that anyone "out" that person - highly unlikely that any of our members would have that kind of knowledge anyway. Only speculating. :)
  7. 45silverback

45silverback New Member

Damned right Jack, and the more we talk about him/her the harder their job becomes. Remenber OPSEC/COMSEC boys and girls....