Wht would you sign a petition at whitehouse.gov

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 45nut, Nov 13, 2012.

1. 45nut

45nut New Member

Have you lost your everloving mind? WTF are people thinking signing seccesh petitions at at the WH web site?

Hey, can you put me on the re-education list, yeah right at the tippy top. I want to be first in something, might as well be moronism. I'd also like a big red target on my back too, is that okay? Really, thanks.

And 64,000 Texans signed this. Maybe they ought to move back to cali.
  2. jbmid1

jbmid1 Active Member

I'd sogn it big enough that Obama wouldn't even need his contacts.
  3. hstout1143

hstout1143 Well-Known Member

The way I see it, is it's a big FU to the man.
  4. 01brian

01brian New Member

I've been meaning to post that I don't think those petitions are legit. Its just this darn phone is miserable to type out long messages. I had an encounter with a group that sets up "petitions"...they were really just publicity stunts and I wound up getting a ton more requests from groups I would not even spit on if they were on fire. Just be careful...just cause a document says stuff you agree with does not mean it's part of the actual process to fix stuff. I agree with the op and feel like the WH is fishing.
  5. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

You know what would really would be funny if joe biden signed it.

someone should sign in as joe biden
  6. 01brian

01brian New Member

that's really funny!!!
  7. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

Calvary Chapel Conference Center; Murrieta,CA
    Texas has 90K+ signatures and it says they will give a response of 25K is reached in a amount of time. hmm, wonder what they will say.
  8. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

Would Jefferson, Adams or Washington sign it?
  9. Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier New Member

The Founding Fathers signed many letters of Grievence. These letters were ignored by King George. The rest of the story is the history of a young nation.:)
  10. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

Calvary Chapel Conference Center; Murrieta,CA
    My hero spoke this. May we finally stand tall and say no more to tyranny and fight for our children's and great,great, great grandchildren's freedom to forever endure in the land of free, because of the brave.

"A house divided against itself cannot stand." I believe this government cannot endure, permanently half slave(takers) and half free(makers). I do not expect the Union to be dissolved—I do not expect the house to fall—but I do expect it will cease to be divided.
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  11. Sgt 45

Sgt 45 Member

Texas, Louisiana and Florida all have over the 25,000 signatures, and several more states are close behind. What's Zip going to do? He won't be rounding us up, with what forces? Not the military. Maybe the black panthers, but that could be kinda fun, you know a target rich environment. I think the whole thing is just a way of saying up yours to the government.
  12. H-D

H-D Active Member

John Hancock would have signed it big enough that he could see it from his high horse!
    He had testicular fortitude

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  13. gman51

gman51 New Member

I have to agree here as it is just like adding your name to a Govt. watch list which according to NDAA could be you are a terrorist. It has been reported that email petitions are nothing to the government. Petitions need be on paper and signed. Not by an email that anyone can make a huge list of names. Heard of spam before?
  14. Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier New Member

The founding Fathers who signed the Declaration Of Independence signed there own death warrants. The act of signing a protest of this nature was a hanging offense. That is why our laws demand so many steps before a death sentence can be carried out.;)
  15. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

I ain't scared................
  16. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

Obummer is going to say no.
    This is some info that everyone should know. I have a coworker that is in the Army reserves, and he told me yesterday that he feels that he will be put back on active duty because of the secession talk. Be aware. Things are going to get ugly.
  17. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Those petitions don't mean anything. No one will take them seriously. Not the people that started them, not the people that signed them, and not the people in the WH. As for as putting a target on your self, you did that when you joined the military, bought a gun, or a CCW. The petitions did make the news last night. The major news channels are carring stories about them. If the Gouberment wants me, they already know where I am, and I'm already on several of their watch lists. I am one of the Domestic Terrorists they keep talking about. I own guns, I am a veteran, I belong to the Tea Party, and I have marched on DC. Not to mention that I am a CCW holder.
  18. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

One news source I read called this treason. I was going to post it but can't find it now. Just watch out for Black SUV's parked around your house.
  19. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    There is another one that is gaining ground real fast, and that is to deport all those that sign the session petitions.
  20. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

Deport them to where?