Wht would you sign a petition at whitehouse.gov

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 45nut, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

Obummer is going to say no.
    This is some info that everyone should know. I have a coworker that is in the Army reserves, and he told me yesterday that he feels that he will be put back on active duty because of the secession talk. Be aware. Things are going to get ugly.
  2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Those petitions don't mean anything. No one will take them seriously. Not the people that started them, not the people that signed them, and not the people in the WH. As for as putting a target on your self, you did that when you joined the military, bought a gun, or a CCW. The petitions did make the news last night. The major news channels are carring stories about them. If the Gouberment wants me, they already know where I am, and I'm already on several of their watch lists. I am one of the Domestic Terrorists they keep talking about. I own guns, I am a veteran, I belong to the Tea Party, and I have marched on DC. Not to mention that I am a CCW holder.
  3. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

One news source I read called this treason. I was going to post it but can't find it now. Just watch out for Black SUV's parked around your house.
  4. carver

carver Moderator

There is another one that is gaining ground real fast, and that is to deport all those that sign the session petitions.
  5. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Deport them to where?
  6. carver

carver Moderator

I don't think the commies that started that petition care where we get deported to, so long as we get deported!
  7. carver

carver Moderator

Attempts at, or aspirations of, secession from the United States have been a feature of the country's politics since its birth. Some have argued for a constitutional right of secession and others for a natural right of revolution. The United States Supreme Court ruled unilateral secession unconstitutional while commenting that revolution or consent of the states could lead to a successful secession.
  8. al45lc

al45lc Active Member

I don't wish to offend anyone, but here's my take.
    Ok, you signed the petition and you have 'cojones'.
    As I pointed out in another post, you have now gotten the attention of who knows who or what, and you have lost the advantage of anonymity, however slight it may be.
    You gave up tactical advantage for what?
    To flip the "man" the finger? Gutsy, I'll give ya that.
    "Hello, I.R.S. admin?. Yes I need to speak to....., the Pres has a special request."
    "Hello, (name of State Police here), we have reason to believe that a certain person may or may not represent a threat to the President, and would like some background info on this person just to be safe."
    Before, you were a name among tens of thousands (more?) of 4473's, now your at the top of the list.
    Yep, ya got 'cojones', to be sure.
    I might also add that considering the amount of paranoia on here, justified and otherwise, I'm surprised that any here would do such a thing.
  9. 45nut

45nut Active Member

What al45 said.

When the time comes, I will mutually pledge to my fellow patriots my Life my (small) Fortunes, and my sacred Honor.

This petition, however ain't the time or place to declare. And to be blunt, I think the King had just a tad more honor than these snakes in charge or at least he wasn't quite as nefarious as our current masters.
  10. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

They have to prove that "whoever" signed the petition is the real person that did it since Im assuming these people are doing this over the internet. Also what if someone else put some other persons name and information to use to be able to sign the petition?
  11. carver

carver Moderator

I am supprised at you folks! Do you really believe what you are posting? If you guys really think that any thing will come of this then you are really scared! They have you so scared that you are now trying to hide! Think about it for a minute! Will any of these States really try to secede based on the petition? And just like you, my name is probably already on several watch lists!
  12. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

They must of took it serious if it was on the news. It was on the news right?
  13. carver

carver Moderator

There are only two ways to secede from the Union.

1. Through legal action.

2. Throught civil war, if you win.

The petition is not official, it's just a way to show that you disaprove of where this Country is headed.

Do you believe that the voting on the 6th was rigged? Did you vote? Better keep your head down!
  14. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

Yeah I voted for Romney. I wouldnt doubt that there was voter fraud going with Obama's side :mad:
  15. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Yea, we can look at it this way and we can stay hidden in fear. The Gov. has every one of ours information, where we live, how we vote, everything. Signing a petition may or may not bring more attention to you, I dont know for sure. What I do know is that its time we do something. Its time we take a stand for what we believe in and not be afraid. I am not going to live paranoid that the feds are coming to get me. I havent done anything wrong. Voicing my belief on a petition is not illegal. I will take my chances. We all better start taking our chances, the liberals are and they are winning. I am sick of them winning.