why am i blocked ?

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by jack404, Sep 7, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i have been trying to access the site for a few days i know theres been issues but a mate showed me how to use a anonymous proxy that makes it look like i'm connecting out of delaware in the USA and i can get here

but without it i cant connect

whats up with that ??

please say its not so as it is so

check my IP that i connect with every day and the one i used to connect with here today ,

am i blocked or you just limiting this to CON US now ? please ask the hosting site as its them who i think sets the access ..

cheers jack ( very confused one eh )
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

do let me know asap as using proxies is illegal hear so i have just been told by my ISP ,, what the hell isn't illegal here nowdays ?? sheeesh
  3. NRA_guy

NRA_guy New Member

Nah. It was a server problem at the other end.

Everybody was getting the same problem.

There is a thread about it somewhere. They got it fixed.
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

not to be rude , but i'm now breaking Australian federal law to connect

can i get a admin to answer instead of folks saying its fixed ?

the last time it was "fixed" it was the host service blocking out all asia and for some reason Australia is classed as asia

so i had to ask to get Australia included again

if this is as fixed as its gonna get this will be my last day here

sorry but thats where it's at
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

I'm connecting via a proxy , this is illegal here ( thanks to the patriot act thats been interpreted here this way )

[​IMG]

so can i get a informed answer as i am not going through all i did last time to fix it

last time i had to change ISP's and phone company as the hosting site for TFF blocked them when they blocked all asia

i've too much invested in this link at the present , sorry but it is very very expencive to pay out existing contracts for time i cannot use and then sign up to another contract as i was forced to do last time

i think the total was $600 last time , everyone saying there was no problem but i called the hosting company and was told i was blocked as was all asia

TFF could have asked to have me allowed but everyone prefered to say there was no problem

so i bit the bullet and fixed it as best i could my end at my expence

i cannot afford that this time round

if anyone is interested or does what i request let me know

jack_4t [at] yahoo.com.au

if not no worries and cheers
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  6. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

it appears that you're not getting any responses for some reason. odd. i find you a valuable addition to the forum.
  7. pinecone70

pinecone70 New Member

8. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

ahhh. thanks pinecone.
  9. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

First of all Jack, a little patience, please. :) Your first post was made at midnight here in the US, so it's not going to get an immediate response. But that doesn't mean we are ignoring you. In fact, there are several of us working on your problem right now. :)

Did you send an email to support the last time you had problems? We're having trouble finding a support request reporting your problems.

I will be sending you an email shortly to address your issue.
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

SM i forget to be honest , i got so many messages about its all ok and there was no problem dispite me sending the trace results showing i was blocked ,

to be honest i dont argue with site folks ( any site) any more

i ask and then when i get the brand x answers , i just go about doing what needs to be done from my end

i did call your hosting company and did find out that most of Australia was blocked after all was said and done

i also comfirmed no-one from the forums checked with them regarding this issue and that all it needed to resolve it was a call or email

i know i had been advised that this had been done
    it hadn't , or thats what i was told by your hosting co.

and i was not about to play he said she said

i have changed my IP range this morning to get around this but the new IP is also blocked it seems but this is a issue for my ISP who told me it would not be blocked
    i'm waiting on the results of a router query to know what IP's are blocked what are not and then try again

SM no disrepect

i'd show you the link to my last issues but due to me using a proxy it shows the proxy link url instead of the normal one

the thread is titled "IP range Blocked??"

it shows the traces and from a net cafe that use a different IP and i eventually bought my new internet through that company to get connected

thats the facts ..

but i cannot afford to cancel a 2 year contract yet again ( pay it out ) and then buy another companies connection setup and sign a new contract as was the solution last time

i found the other thread so it should be near to top of the new posts area

as you'll see there was no responce

was there private chats ? i dont remember , i dont care

i know i got detailed instructions to advise me how to use a browser

and told to check the spelling of the site a few times via PM

i notice similar results from 22WRF and other users too

but i'm not allowed to use proxies to get around blocks here

so i'll leave it here

good luck , let me know how it goes..
  11. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Jack, as per our email correspondence, we hope to have things resolved for you soon. Thanks for your patience. :)
  12. Redhand

Redhand Member

I was having a problem connecting when I switched to Bing as my search engine, When I went back to Google I got here just fine.:confused::eek::confused::rolleyes: