Why ARE so many modern British career women converting to Islam?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by keepitlow, Nov 2, 2010.

1. keepitlow

keepitlow New Member

2. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

It's socially acceptable over there now I guess...
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

seems its "trendy" like being gay was a few years back ( before they got infected and died)

theres a line in "Hotel California" thats apt here

you can check out any time you like

but you can never leave....

thats Islam
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
  4. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Seems to me that the uneducated will fall victim to the ruse.

What puzzles me is, why do these seemingly educated women fall for it?
    Do they check their credentials at the door? Did they give up research when they graduated?:rolleyes:
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

why does so called "smart woman" team up with some hood time after time after time

friend i grew up with ended up a top corporate lawyer , who had her jaw busted maybe 4 time i know of eyes blackened way too many times and has just married another thug that she'll end up supporting

girlies are as stupid as blokes when it comes to relationships