why cant you lock these clowns up

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Oct 10, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

That system has been abused for decades and until the libs pull their heads out of their a$$e$ it ain't gonna change.
  3. H-D

H-D Active Member

they are trying to raise awareness about the abuse of the system they are doing it to try to get people to know what happens she is an educated person trying to use humor to say what we all are thinking listen to the interview with this station http://1037thebeat.com/wordpress/?p=3001
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

H-D that may be her goal but the scum bags think its all good and it was posted on a site that has NOT got the best interests of your nation at heart

i found it by tracing the home pages of those "tweeting" from the wall street protests

( they are trying to get other groups up globally and i want to cut off the ones here before they get entrenched)

they think it should be in EVERY STATE OF THE USA ...

it may have started as one thing but the idiot's at the protests think its how all people should be

free food housing medical just swipe your card .. taxpayers will pay
  5. H-D

H-D Active Member

yeah that's the opposite of what they originally wanted but bad people always take things and twist them to meet their needs these people are all idiots they want the rich to pay their way and what happens when the rich lose their money? they shut down and put the middle class out of work then who's gonna pay them taxes? not the welfare crowd and not the middle class who are trying to live off savings and not the rich who are now bankrupt .... I was raised in a different way, I was taught if you want to eat get a job, if you want to play then work harder and you will make more money and you can use the money you do not need to get by to play with, these idiots think they are entitled to something just cuz they had kids... I call it the democrat farm instead of campaining for voters the democrats just grow them who you going to vote for ? one wants you to get a job the other says here's free money.... everyone falls on hard times and thats good to have someone to help you out.and I fully support helping the disabled and those who can not possibly work, but why reward them for being lazy and useless? that's just crazy .. a woman down the street told my wife to divorce me I could still live here but the govt would pay the rent, give her a check for herself, one for each of my 5 children, and that's what they do, this woman has 6 kids they all get a check plus welfare food stamps wic hud and ssi cuz she gets em all hyped up on soda and sugar and takes them to the doc and gets a paper saying thy all have adhd so they each get an extra check ....the system is broke and no one really has any idea how to fix it and stay "politically correct".
  6. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

I see this everyday in the store or hear em outside comparing what they get. It just fries my butt every time. No im not a racist but seems like the majority of those talking are, I get called names and stared at but i could care less what they think. I was here first. First in last out is how i look at it lol.
  7. H-D

H-D Active Member

yeah it makes me mad that my family could make more money without me than I make working 50 hours a week..
  8. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Jack

If you lock them up it is no difference. Still gotta feed them

Now if you locked them up and made them work?????? Na that would be too much like slavery. :(
  9. lonewolf204

lonewolf204 Active Member

This sounds like a good plan to me! :D
  10. tommixx

tommixx New Member

it's time to impeach
  11. Carne Frio

Carne Frio Member

1. Remove all illegals.
    2. Close the southern border.
    3. End welfare/unemployment after 90 days of benefits.
    4. 1+2+3=plenty of jobs and workers.
  12. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member