why i say get out of the Un , now they are trying to control your kids too

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 29, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Here in Oz for a while the new curriculum was pro gay anti gun anti God and pro immigration

i was horrified when my then 5 year old grand daughter told me anyone who owned a gun was bad

they had a song in school Man with a gun

all about how evil people who have guns are

i attended the school and asked why , and told them i was a gun owner and regular shooter

they called the cops and topld them i had a gun and was threatening the kids

thankfully i videoed it all

no gun , no threat , but it got the head master back into the deputy headmasters arms fast

now i see they are going to do the same in the USA
    teaching 6 year olds gays are normal giving them books with this on the cover ..
    [​IMG]

the story here

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=372409
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

soon your schools will have a GLT prefered employment policy ( gay lesbian transsexual)
    like they had here for a while until folks started pulling their kids outta schools, then they started taking those kids away from their parents for not following the UN edict ..

get out of the UN folks
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Jack i will be frank with you. YOu put up a good fight. But this battle (the big pic) aint gona be won with words.

Attached Files:

• f.jpg
      f.jpg
      File size:
      6.5 KB
      Views:
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

true eh and i agree .. but a blokes gotta try to dodge the bullet eh especially when it wont be this little black duck who ends up a victim , i just wish they'd bring it now while it's me who'll be fighting and not my grand kids .. but instead i'll be training em up right and seeing they too spread the message

might dont make right , but the correct application of might can stop and or fix a heap of wrongs
  5. Awtoman

Awtoman Active Member

I'm raising my 3 year old grandson, and I can gaurantee you he's not attending public school. That situation caused enough damage to my own three that I'm not going to repeat it. And computers in the hands of kids do as much if not more damage.

Tom
  6. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    It isn't just the schools it's dang near everything. Christmas banned from public places and schools, prayer banned because an atheist might soil his diaper and the producer of Butterball turkey's has just proudly announced all his turkeys are halal. Muslims account for .8% of the population of the USA but the 99.2% of us who are not Muslim now have to eat halal because they are such a powerful economic and politically influential segment of our population??? Guess who is buying his turkey locally and it ain't halal.

(the rest deleted but it was my opinion of the UN):mad:
  7. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I'm going a bit nuts. It's too much, too fast and overwhelming. Those who have been around a while, know what's going on, those who are new on the block ( the kids ) won't have a clue, because history will paint us as the radicals.