Why is it always the ANGRY WHITE man?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 45nut, Mar 11, 2009.

1. 45nut

45nut Active Member

With two shooting rampages in the last week or so, why is it the white man that snaps and has to kill his family and (former) co-workers? I have been fired (2 weeks before Christmas 3 months into building my house :eek:), laid off, etc and not once did I think it was a good idea to go back to my job site and kill my boss. Why would I want to go to jail for that bastid??

So come on mrkirker, pistol, et al, whoever may have some insight into this situation please shed some light here. :confused:

The black man doesn't do this, he may kill his wife for cheating, but not because he got fired. And my latino brothers don't show this tendency either. There has to be a Freudian reason somewhere.

Speaking of Freud, the guy in Cleveland was still living with his Mother, whom he killed, then burned the house down on her, then killed some more family members. This one I may be able to figure out.

It's just the tendency of the white man to snap and start killing people that I don't understand.
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

this will happen more and more as the ecomony gets flushed. when you get your back aganist the wall and there is no place to turn and someone else has control over you, certain people snap. i have a theory about the different races in the world. certain people really dont like being controlled.
    that being said, most people dont know just how out of control they are until someone takes their food away. when a person feels caged a natural reaction is to fight back. attacking what you think the cause is for putting you in the cage, (in the mind of the deranged) is self defence. that's what i think. this is what i believe happens to a man who kills his family. since he cannot provide for them anymore and the stress of life takes over, the family becomes the straw that breakes the camel's back. there are probably kids that want cars and such and he is worried about food on the table. then a daughter comes home pregnat, or a baby cries, phone and electricity get turned off, and you get the picture, snap.

just what i think. the other explanation is angry white men are just total loons. i duno.:D:D:D:D

oh yea had to come back an edit this. what i was saying earlier about races of the world and their reactions to things. well i cant say it here. it wouldn't be right. just read between the lines.
  3. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

The white Man lets things build up until he just SNAPS simple as that.
    The other men do drive by's on every other Saturday night and lets his anger out. 80% of the weight of the world sits on the shoulders of the white man and he pays 95% of the bills. If yo still need more insight watch the news.
    SKILLED WHITE MEN NEED NOT APPLY
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

that is correct.

let me put this another way. if you were never raised with the idea that you had to provide then you never have to worry about it. those on lifetime welfair or govt assistance have food on the table.

the drive by guys are drug or gang related.
  5. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Is it as simple as that? I was waiting for mrkirker to give it deeper meaning. :D
  6. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

I was waiting for mrkirker to give it deeper meaning.
    How can one define a 'deeper meaning' for an act that is so senseless, that it only has 'meaning' to the individual who perpetrates the act?

Once I was confronted with a very senseless act, and was having a tough time getting my head around it, well . . . because it simply didn't make any sense to me. Then a ray of insight slipped in amongst my thoughts one night, "The only way to understand some acts, is to place yourself where these acts are born, and Johnny, you don't wanna go there." I rolled over and went to sleep.

I think it's a mean world, but then again, sometimes mrkirker thinks too much.
  7. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Man, you can never think too much, but thanks for the insight brother!
  8. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

First of all, It ISN'T always angry white men that do these things, it is simply more often they do. You would be correct in stating this type of crime is committed more often by white males than by black males but white males do not have a greater tendancy because they are white to do so.

Statistically there is a far greater chance of white males committing this kind of crime than blacks because there are so many more white males than there are black males in this country. Therefore we are reminded more frequently of incidents of this kind occuring among white males. We tend to forget the lesser frequency of such crimes among blacks because due to their population (approximately 15%) they occur less often.

Let's look at the DC sniper(s). He (they) weren't white. Statistically speaking this one case of mass murder committed by black men would require almost seven similar incidents among whites to represent the population. I can recall several incidents in the past of hispanic males in domestic disputes with a wife or former wife which resulted in a multiple murder/suicide. The Virginia Tech shootings were committed by an asian man.

While these isolated incidents prove nothing I believe a statistical analysis would prove that white males are no more likely to commit these violent multiple murders. One might more rightly ask why non-whites are more likely to commit murder. However asking that question might not be politically correct.
  9. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

One might more rightly ask why non-whites are more likely to commit murder. I may have data on that in a book on my night stand, "The Bell Curve". I'll scope it out this evening.
  10. 308 at my gate

308 at my gate New Member

I have to agree with RunningonMT. I work in Los Angeles in the county hospitals there and can tell you that these kind of crimes are committed all the time here by other than white. Just in one county hospital alone they treat 500 gun shot victoms a year. There are a total of 3 large major county hospitals in LA. That also does not count all the other private hospitals with truama status that take on these kind of patients also. I think it is the reporting that skews the numbers.
  11. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Well, its like this...

We are often referred to as "Crackers"...and Crackers snap easily...so that must be it?!!!
    HEY, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT??
    I SAID...HEY, WHATCHU LOOKIN AT BUDDY?!!!! :D:D:D:D

snicker snicker

mike
    gn
  12. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

I went online to the US Census site and found the following information in a table on the link below. What I've pasted here is just a quick and dirty look at some general numbers, and there is a lot more information on their site about how the sampling is done, etc....but this bears out RunningOnMt's statement that just based on pure numbers alone, the "white guy" has a higher statistical probability (I hope I said that correctly) of committing crimes.

http://factfinder.census.gov/servle...7_3YR_G00_&-mt_name=ACS_2007_3YR_G2000_B02001

Data Set: 2005-2007 American Community Survey 3-Year Estimates
    Survey: American Community Survey

NOTE. Although the American Community Survey (ACS) produces population, demographic and housing unit estimates, it is the Census Bureau's Population Estimates Program that produces and disseminates the official estimates of the population for the nation, states, counties, cities and towns and estimates of housing units for states and counties.

For information on confidentiality protection, sampling error, nonsampling error, and definitions, see Survey Methodology.

United States

.............................................................Estimate....................Margin of Error

Total:
    (entire US pop)......................................298,757,310......................*****

White alone............................................221,457,175................... +/-66,715

Black or African American alone....................36,969,063....................+/-26,733

American Indian & Alaska Native alone.............2,374,222....................+/-12,725

Asian alone...............................................12,951,215....................+/-14,993

Native Hawaiian & Other Pac. Islander alone .......432,436....................+/-6,325

Some other race alone................................18,439,873....................+/-68,672

Two or more races.......................................6,133,326....................+/-42,332

Two races including Some other race...............1,351,161...................+/-19,233

Two races excluding Some other race, and three or more races:
    ................................................................4,782,165....................+/-32,906

Source: U.S. Census Bureau, 2005-2007 American Community Survey
  13. 45nut

45nut Active Member

glocknut you kill me. :D :D

Hey guys,

(I'm talking about a singular event here. I am specifically looking at the guy that snaps and kills family, friends, strangers or coworkers and then usually kills himself. Not drive bys, not robberies, car jacking, etc.)

Thanks for all the responses. ROMT, of the "rampages" I remember, the NY train shooter was a black male from England, and I forgot about the VA Tech shooting. The DC snipers were serial killers, not out on a rampage, but still they do break from the norm on serial killers by being black.

So you think it's just a matter of statistics? I don't think I could argue with that. Besides, the angry white man makes a better news story than another blackhispanic male shoots another black/hispanic male in one on one or gang style shootings.
  14. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

First: There is ONE race, Man. We are all brothers. We may be different colors (shades of melanin), but, we're one race.

Second: When was the last time a prominent black person or hispanic person was at the forefront of the pro-gun agenda? Hmmmmmmmmm?

We may be missing the boat here. :eek:
  15. chris_tessmer

chris_tessmer New Member

well lets see, when there are more white people, there are gonna be more white people committing crimes, right? like detroit, it is a mostly black city so when they murder people there, there is a good chance that the victim will be black too, right? whats worse, a white man who killed 8 people one day or a black drug dealer living in detroit who has killed countless people over many years? i hate that they label people as serial killers, like its worse or something. to me its all the same, all just as terrible, i dont care what color you are or who you killed or why you did it...no matter what the situation is you deserve what you dish out.