Why is the United States sooooo dangerous for any group to over throw?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, May 26, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

OK here are my thoughts.

We have a tremendous wealth of knowledge here. We also have a tremendous industry here. We have many many many engineers here of all sorts. We have tooling here in the hands of private individuals unlike anywhere in the world. Why? Because we are a freem market society.

This makes us dangerous. If you cant buy a gun no problem I have many friends that can make them. Cant buy an engine? No problem I know many that can make them. Need a radiator? No problem making one is just around the corner. Cant buy bullets no problem, we can make them.

We have the brains and the tooling to do what ever it takes. Plus I can tell you there is no shortage of people willing to use it.

This is why i think the many groups of aholes that want to squash us is just no way ever going to. When the need arises we allways spawn leaders. No where else in the world do i see the sheer number of hell raisers like i see here.

What do you think?
  2. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

We'll not be overthrown by another nation. Others had tried, and they died.

Our demise will (and is) come/ing from our own hands.

Why does everyone else want to come to the US?

It used to be Freedom. Now it's the Perks. :mad:

It's not the outsiders we need afraid of, it's those already here.