why liberals should never be President

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Bobitis, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

2. Airdale

Airdale Member

"The difficult job in open cases where there is no clear answer is to take those values in this document, which all Americans hold, which do not change, and to apply them to a world that is ever changing," Breyer said. "It's not a matter of policy. It is a matter of what those framers intended"

The framers provided a specific method for altering the Constitution to meet the needs of an "ever changing" world. That would be the amendment process not the SCOTUS. They are to decide issues based on the Constitution as it exists. But liberal judges just can't stand to be restricted by the oath they take.

What a dweeb!
  3. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    To late to make that pin head walk a beat with real cops in the real world for awhile I suppose. I know the perfect neighborhoods where gun laws are strict and therefore the streets safe. Might be an eye opener for the moron.
  4. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

It's ironic that the 'founding fathers' didn't have a clue, but Justice Breyer understands that.

Does that make him clueless as well?

I guess to him, the points leading up to the fight for our country are meaningless. The fact that firearms, and the right to own them, is the only wall between tyranny and freedom seems lost on him.:confused:

Hmmm...
  5. ofitg

ofitg New Member

"On every question of construction carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text or invented against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed." --Thomas Jefferson to William Johnson, 1823. ME 15:449
  6. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Sweet!:D
  7. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

Every liberal Supreme Court decision, every anti-gun, nut-job's agenda, every gun control law is based on the assumption that everyone will obey the laws. Just another "feel good" reality show!
  8. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I have been saying for some time now that the constitution only CONFIRMS the rights that were given to me by God... the constitution is NOT the actual foundation of them.

mike
    gn