1. Ledslnger

Ledslnger New Member

I just read that Minnesota was the first state to reject the requirement of a valid id such as a driver's license to vote. WHY? Now I know why I joke to my MN friend when he moved to IA that he could not own sheep down here. If this comes up to vote in Iowa I know which way I plan on voting.

I noticed when voting that if someone knows your name, including middle and addy they could probably vote for you. Oh, and they need to be willing to forge your name. But, if that doesn't bother them they can cast your vote.
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

the folks promising obama phones to poor folks where collecting names and such , funny that the forms for the obama phones where filmed in the hands of NAACP folks who where pictured in 4 seperate polling places in the same city

now we know what they was doing

voting for the people they promised obama phones too

the phones a bribe to hand over your info so they can vote in your name

and the US tax payer paid for all them bribes

thats a sweet scam
  3. USMCSpeedy

USMCSpeedy Member

I'm from MN and I cant figure out how that one passed except that if you chose not to mark you ballot at all it counted the same as a NO vote. In other words you had to specifically mark YES. I think that people that weren't informed enough to make a choice are the ones that decided the issue for us. It was the same for the Gay Marriage ammendment as well. I think its wrong. You can basically come up with any ammendment and put it on the same ballot as another highly contested race, all the attention will go to the candidates and the issue will be forgotten about and pass by default.