Why muslims are terrorists

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by jedwil, Jul 27, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i cannot fugure it , they should be foreign combatants and treated as such , now under the geneva convention they lose all rights as a citizen and must be repatriated back to who they fought for , so they then become somali's , no welfare , no obama care , nothin, and 100% up to you whether he gets back in

we did it with krauts and japs ,

we shoulda done it that david hicks , joined the mussies in kosovo slaughtering folks then your guys caught him in afghanistan sent him to gitmo and now he is here getting to keep his book profits !! whats this law about not profiting from your crime ??

i'm stuffed if i can explain it other than WE HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Now Aussie have a traditon of working for PMC's , mercinary , what ever you want to call it

i have too, but i sign on only to those that we are allies with

Israel the US etc and such its done under the contract support rules so i'm covered , but i sign on with someone who is not part of that agreement and things go bad , i'm screwed and outside any protections and laws .. and can end up under the nation of the hirer ( iraq or afghanistan etc )
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  3. skullfr

skullfr New Member

It is so wrong on so many levels and just ticks me off.I still hate Hanoi Jane to this day.
  4. skullfr

skullfr New Member

workin with allies under contract is a different thing.These are jihadist and our enemy.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

if you aint agreed to play by our terms though dont matter if your on our side , this stuff needs vetting ,

look a huge UN screw up was in Bosnia , they hired some guys to build a PMC to do UN troop work

hired all the on the run Chechyan islamists , RUSSIA WENT NUTS , US told Putin to chill and to keep out of Georgia

Beslan was 5 months before and still fresh in russia's memory and the US and UN tell vlad to chill ?? not smart

Russia went in and got every single jihadist involved with beslan and told the world to screw itself if it objected

then pulled all it troops back out like nothing happened

Russia knows who its enemy's are and yes , your side needs to learn
  6. skullfr

skullfr New Member

problem is we have too many with thier head in the sand and think we all live in lala land.We need to realise that there are real world enemies that want to see us destroyed.True peace will only come after the world is destroyed and the righteous are in Heaven.Till then we need to stay armed and vigil.There has always been war and will continue till the end of time.
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

but the bad guys been telling us since 1947 its all ok , dont fret about this or that , and when the few spoke up , they where called haters and bigots etc ..

but if you want to wake folks up , show em islam's history with the USA

obama stated it was a long one , that part is true ,

contributing to america in the early days ??

try stealing 1/6th of the GDP for nearly 20 years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql48TAejf7w
  8. skullfr

skullfr New Member

thanks for the eye opener.Our history has been so watered down and full of lies and deciet.I really do need to read the koran.I had no knowledge and I am a history buff.I guess that shows the resolve of our enimies to hide the truth anf lull us into false security.
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Dont pay for one , get the mongrels to send ya a freebie ,
    get a couple !! ,

i'll send you the tannerite recipe and you can blow one up when your done
  10. skullfr

skullfr New Member

great idea-or put it in the bathroom and use it appropiately.
  11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

trust me , its not real good for it eh , way worse than ration pack paper ..