Why Obama deserves the Nobel Prize

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by satellite66, Oct 9, 2009.

1. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

Why Barack Obama Richly Deserves Nobel Peace Prize
    By John Lillpop Friday, October 9, 2009

Unlike most of my conservative colleagues, I am neither dismayed nor disgusted that President Barack Obama has been honored with the prestigious Nobel Peace Prize.

In my view, Obama won this award for very solid and compelling reasons including:

* He ain’t George W. Bush.
    * Almost on his own, Obama ended the war on terror.
    * The fact that he did so by expunging the term from the Pentagon vocabulary is irrelevant. It is the thought that counts
    * Racists in the IOC denied the president the 2016 Olympics for Chicago. This sort of makes up for that bigotry.
    * With his world vision and spiritual insights, Obama has seen beyond and through the “America First” mentality of General McChrystal and other right wing war mongers obsessed with winning the war in Afghanistan.
    * Obama realizes that winning the mid-term elections in 2010 is far more important and morally correct and is prepared to sacrifice Afghanistan, if need be, to hold on to his majorities in Congress.
    * Obama was recommended for the Prize by peace activists and world renowned humanitarians Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Osama bin Laden, and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
    * Diversity is the world’s greatest strength and Obama is the first “clean and articulate” person of color to receive the Nobel honor.
    * He ain’t George W. Bush.

Congratulations to our young president!

By the way, the only downside I see is that Obama may be required to produce a valid birth certificate in order to claim his prize!

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/15617
  2. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Now THAT'S funny!!:D:D:D
  3. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

I like this excerpt of the author's bio:

John W. Lillpop is a recovering liberal. “Clean and sober” since 1992 when last he voted for a Democrat. Pray for John: He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area, where people like Nancy Pelosi are actually considered normal!.
  4. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Damn that is funny.:D

Thanks 4Ever
  5. artabr

artabr New Member

+1 :eek: :D

Art
  6. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

pelosi being considered normal is a scary thought.
  7. Greg48

Greg48 New Member

In a nutshell, he doesn't.
  8. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn New Member

Oh, good Lord guys, are you still arguing the birth certificate!!?? :)
  9. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

There is no argument. He needs to produce one. :D
  10. oldogy

oldogy New Member

Good Lord, guy. Most of us have had to produce the birth certificate for much lesser jobs, reasons, clearances, etc. If this guy were vetted at all he would not have the job.
    oldogy
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
  11. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn New Member

But he did produce it......It was looked at and verified. Public opinion, however, still maintains that it is fake. The courts won't even look at it again. Because it has been dealt with. Believe you me, if there was one little possiblity that it is fake, republicans (in higher up positions) would have figured it out by now.

Here we go.......:D
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
  12. yellerdawg

yellerdawg Former Guest

Well........I for one hope his popularity stays up a while...

so I can make some money....................

My folks are all from GA.....I was raised in TX....we STILL have these here........

ANd if somebody can make a PROFIT...selling COINAGE of a living President......I can sell Ceramics and Lawn Ornaments....

go ahead and remove if you have to......I understand.....theyve let me sell
    em on three other forums.......

Attached Files:

13. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

I guess these folks don't know that the issue is dead yet.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=112225
  14. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn New Member

Oh Cool!!! Thanks dude. Had no idea. Last I checked (a few months back), the issue was deader than a doornail (don't ask me to explain that metaphor.....just something my Dad says). Will read later when I get home from work.......Thanks again man.

Now......off the subject so we don't dilute the thread. Plenty of opportunity to debate this when it is 'on topic'. Thanks again Satellite.