Why would you give up your guns?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by coreyacp, Feb 15, 2010.

1. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

When england and australia had most of there bans and still are why would they give them up after they take ur guns what nxt free speech? I would really like to hear jacks opinion cause no one in this country will tak mine if there is a ban
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Corey i have addressed this pretty much and long a couple time now take a trip back and see

i was not in the country at the time

i was in cambodia

but when i came home i had 3 mates shot dead by police and another dozen or so in jail and 30 -40 more who had been charged with a criminal offence some where awaiting discharge from the military for crimainal charges

some who refused and where locked up and still refused had their kids charged with accessory as well and gave in to save thier kids from jail
    when they come they come hard , they use dastardly tactics and charge your friends and family as accesories to get you to hand em over

you gonna look into your kids face and say sorry you gotta go to jail corey?

your folks face?

your friends face ??

your GF ??

think about it

i had friends leave the country and move to thailand Vanuatu other places

the US just extradited em back to face the courts so the ones thier where screwed

so what do you think your gonna do ??

you that tough ?

you all stand together or you all hang seperatly

loss of job, house , sociali securuty etc they are big and real threats

jail gets bigger and once they shoot a few the pressure from your family is HUGE!!!

you that cold and stupid??

stop em now before it happens

its easier and way better

cheers

jack
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
  3. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

Thats crazy an horrible is there anyway you guys can make an appeal or something to turn it around
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

you think we aint tryed ?? it was a long time ago now

this aint new .. the world been getting disarmed for years and anyone dodgeing "gun Crimes" by going to the USA just gets handed over , your just waking up ok?? it aint new to the rest of the planet so corey look at whats been written already please

PS we also now have sedition laws , a petition against a law is a act of sedition ( treason against a government not a nation) and peope are getting life sentances for sedition while the terrorists who tried to blow up our largest military base only got 21-28 years ( yesterday)
  5. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

Wow thats crazy i thought australia was a free country for the most part so how do citizens make an appeal to there government?
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Corey be polite and answer the questions above before asking more

you keep asking them but have not answered one of mine yet

go back to my previous posts, i am not writing it out all again OK ??

i doubt you'd read it anyway from your responces here ..

sorry but look what you have written its obvious you wont read what is already written so why do it again ??
  7. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

Oh i thought most of those were rhetorical sorry im not meaning to offend you. If i was threaten with jail friends family people being shot that sort of thing yes i would give them up. In a heartbeat if it ment my gf life. But idk :/
  8. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Yeah I don't blame Jack. Your priorities change when your family and friends become involved.

If you truly want to stand up to these people, you have to have nothing left to lose.
  9. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

Neither do i its so sad jack has done so much for his country an yet they still do this its sad
  10. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I agree. I feel it's his basic right as a human being, to defend himself. Whether it be with or without a firearm. But not only that, he has served his country and this is how they repay him? By spitting in his face by basically denying what he fought to defend? He has a good reason to be upset.

I heard the whole "event" that got guns heavily regulated there like they are is an issue of much debate too. What do they call it like the Port Arthur massacre? Happened in Tasmania in 1996. And there are at least two big conspiracy theories going around that it was the result of a setup by the government to advance a gun control agenda in Australia. Supposedly the 'evidence' was insufficient, and that there was no trial for this Bryant fellow - whom they said did it but had a hard time connecting him to it because nobody could positively ID him as the shooter. I don't know much about the event other than what I read about it on wikipedia, possibly Jack could fill us in on some more. But I wouldn't find it hard to believe that it was all a "Reichstag Fire" so to speak to advance a gun control agenda.

The bigger the lie, the more people who will believe it.
  11. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

And I apologize if I am wrong about it being a conspiracy. I'm not one of the "tinfoil hat" types. Some make sense like that JFK was murdered as a result of a conspiracy, possibly involving Oswald and the Mafia, but then there are just plain off-the-wall ones. Like the Area 51 stuff. The government has come out and admitted it was a spy operation against the Russians and has released classified documents and all that, and there are still people that refuse to believe it.

Common sense goes a long way.

This IS the totally politically incorrect forum, but I don't want to be seen as one who spews "conspiracy theory" mumbo jumbo all over the web like I have no life.

So as for the Australia gun situation, this is my 2 cents.
  12. old semperfi

old semperfi Active Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    I BELEIVE (COLD DEAD FINGERS)SUMS IT UP PRETTY GOOD FOR ME.OUR FOREFATHERS FOUGHT FOR THEIR FREEDOM A LONG TIME AGO AND I AM PREPARED TO DO IT AGAIN.......................OLD SEMPERFI
  13. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

The Govt has TWO official positions on the JFK assassination.

What is the definition for conspiracy again?
  14. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

From Wikipedia...

# Conspiracy (civil), an agreement between persons to deceive, mislead, or defraud others of their legal rights, or to gain an unfair advantage
    # Conspiracy (crime), an agreement between persons to break the law in the future, in some cases having committed an act to further that agreement
    # Conspiracy (political), the overthrow of a government

As far as I know, aren't the two positions the one the Warren Commission came up with and the one that the HSCA came up with?

Warren Commission said Oswald did it alone, with the Mannlicher-Carcano 6.5mm bolt-action rifle with three shots.

HSCA said the same thing, but also included that it was the result of a possible conspiracy involving the Mafia.

So hey, we are all firearms people. What do you guys think? Could someone of Oswald's skill get off three shots that accurately at that distance with that rifle?

Personally, I think he was one of the shooters because they found his partial palm print on the rifle, he ordered the rifle under a false name, and he brought curtain rods to work that day that could have been used to hide the rifle. Nothing is impossible so maybe Oswald DID do it on his own. Those bullets he used roll on their side, and if they hit bones, could explain for why people thought they changed direction in mid air.

On the other hand, there are plenty of things that suggest additional gunmen. Bulletholes in the convertible roof frame and windshield... The Moorman photograph - which modern science has revealed the possibility of a gunman on the grassy knoll wearing a police uniform... the partial palmprint of Malcolm Wallace on the box in the TSBD... the Dictabelt recording used in the HSCA investigations... Ruby killing Oswald begs the question of mob involvement...

Kind of makes me wonder sometimes. But I don't think we'll ever really find out for sure what happened.
  15. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

That can be the only answer. If the likes of Obama, Schummer and Feinstein think they could get away with it then it would have been done by now.