The Firearms Forum banner

Wife's Mauser WWII w/pics Worth???

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  wonderwhippet 
#1 ·
Hi Again, My wife's uncle passed away a few years back,he served with the the 702 Red Devils, tank division,(Patton) and drove Joe Louis around.Anyway he brought back and left it to her a Mauser HSc with the holster a both mags.Serial #8716**, It was his pride and joy always keept it clean. I took it out to the range fires nicely. It has the N on it and all that. Could anyone tell me what it's worth,and maybe give me alittle info on the pistol? Thanks,Linc

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
You have a very nice late war German army issue Mauser HSc, Worth about $400 and is not considered rare, but it is quite collectible. The holster is a nice pigskin example and is worth from $100 to $150, depending on what markings (if any) it has. The extra mag is worth about $60, so the entire outfit is worth $560 to $610. These are general values and will vary somewhat in different parts of the country.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.