Will Everyone Named McCain Please Leave the Republican Party!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by questor, Mar 13, 2009.

1. questor

questor New Member

Last edited: Mar 13, 2009
  2. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

I looked up a cople of sites and they brag how hot she is and all that but you know, She is still a spoiled little righ girl with no concept about the real word and her views she crams down everyones throat is over shadowed by her nice rack and bubble butt. I hate rich kids who try to be smart by expressing thier views behind millions of hard earned dollars that they squandered from hard working men and women. My advise to her is shut the $%#@ up, pose for penthouse, get a boob job, and OD on sleeping pills.
  3. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

She wasn't even a registered republican until her father was nominated. It's a shame a hero, even if politically confused, like John McCain has to be dragged through the mud thanks to his daughter.
  4. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

After running what had to be one of the worse presidential campaigns in memory why would anyone listen to anything he has to say much less his daughter.

Until the Republican party gets back to Reagan values they will remain a minority party.
  5. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Even though I voted for him, I've had a belly full of McCain myself. I don't hate him. I'm just tired of those who compromise principles in order to endear themselves to the opposition. All this young lady will do is repeat her dads talking points over and over. Enough already.
  6. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

No she is a democrat like my first post hinted at. She only switched her registration to Republican to, in her words, show her faith in her father's leadership. She openly endorses a liberal ideology. Hence why did we care when she blasted Coulter? Liberals bashing Coulter is nothing new.
  7. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Figures :rolleyes:
  8. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

well all we can do(legaly) is sit back and laugh at stupidity
  9. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

While having no love whatsoever for the GOP at this point in time, I respectfully disagree. I see the DEM as becomming so hated thanks to BO that the GOP will rise again, like a zombie in a horror movie, with no changes made at all.
  10. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

Time to leave the dead GOP behind. Be a part of something new for 2010, even in your local district. Back the independent/conservative/constitutional candidates.

Throw the deadbeat Dems and Repubs OUT!!!! :mad:
  11. thomas44

thomas44 New Member

Hopefully the GOP has learned a lesson. They were allowing the Dem's and the media to control the agenda instead of common sense Americans. I'm not completely giving up on them. 3rd party ? Yeah, good luck with that. I like what Glenn Beck is doing right now. Forget about politics for awhile and take a good look at who we are as a people. Take a look at who I am as a person and determine what my values are.
  12. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

I am a registered Republican but come election time I am a free lance voter. I cast my vote for the canidate that stands for the issues that I most care about. His or her party is irrelevant on election day. It is all about what they stand for and support.