Will not be posting here anymore

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ksswamprat, Feb 26, 2007.

1. ksswamprat

ksswamprat New Member

I made a post here today that I thought was relevant to the current political situation of the day. It contained quotes from printed sources and was not just grabbed out of the air. The person quoted is going to be a candidate for president and the post asked you to consider what type of person this is.
    It has been removed by a moderator who I can only guess supports this candidate.
    Therefore I will post no more here at TFF there are plenty of other sites to visit.

Swamprat
  2. Pat Hurley

Pat Hurley Former Guest

Uh oh! What happened here? :eek:
  3. White Hawk

White Hawk New Member

I saw that thread. Granted, I'm fairly new here, but I can't imagine anyone here - especially a moderator on a firearms forum - supporting that candidate.

The only thing that stood out to me was how the choice words were still discernable, despite all the *'s. I know that the language was a central point in the thread, but perhaps it needed more editing.
  4. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

:eek: Enquiring minds want to know! :confused:

Best Wishes, Swamprat.
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2007
  5. durk

durk New Member

E-mail sent to you Bruce. I got the same e-mail (that was deleted) today from a niece.
  6. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

Durk, Would you mind E-Mailing me the deleted item also? I am fairly new here and don't wish to offend anyone accidentally ;) .Thanks for your time . catfish
  7. gunfreakboy

gunfreakboy New Member

I don't think anybody on this forum likes her. Myself included.
  8. durk

durk New Member

Maybe a Moderator can edit the deleted thread and repost?
  9. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

Think I know the post you mean. Quotes from documented sources about Hillary's mouth. I thought it was edited appropriately, indeed, I am researching the woman and her comments, myself. We do not need this foul mouthed prima donna for anything, much less a president.

LL
  10. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

11. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

rosierita - your name sounds feminine, so I am sorry if my views about Hillary are upsetting to you. I too would not mind a woman in the white house, but a woman like the president on Battlestar Galactica, not a vicious, foul-mouthed ignorant bi*ch like HC. Just my .02 worth :)

LL
  12. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

Thats why the thread was moved.

Heres one way to look at it...We as a gentlemanly nation will never put up with a "person" like hillary as president, we have ethics that will not be swayed, but by the same token TFF has a set rules regarding language, so whether the topic be politically motivated or one about green eggs and ham, if it breaks the rules we cant be biased.

I considered a "hard edit" to allow the thread to stay up, but as you can imigine, the thread was ABOUT language, so when you remove the words in question it will leave very little content.

No...LOL, I seriously doubt that anyone on this forum supports the little troll faced, battle-axe whom we speak of...Swamp was just upset that his post was deleted.

Crpdeth
  13. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

OK Crpdeth U answered my Q< posted b4 I read this. IB does have 1 Q. 4 U "does this have NE thing to do with religion"?:cool:
  14. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

Boy...Thats a whole nuther topic and quite personal, but...

I've known you a long time IB and I'm sure you remember a time when ol' Crp tried to walk the line, and tried hard, but it was one of my many failures in life...See, the thing is, if you were hanging out having a few drinks with the boys and myself, you'd hear me use offensive language myself. The language didn't bother me. The rules that we have to follow are the only thing I was trying to uphold.

Crpdeth
  15. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

Crpdeth point taken, sure we cud spil sum adult beverages on each other tell sum lys bout the "blond" dat got away an hav a good old time.
    I gess the personal thing is different to evrybody. Lotsa folks here have NO problem informing us wen some 1 dies or gets sick or "pray 4 me". THAT, 2 me, is personal, anif IB EVR posts up like that, whip me up side da head. but make the 1st 1 count cuz the paybaks a b***h;) :rolleyes: :cool: