Will Romney Pardon?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hunterfisher, Jan 31, 2012.

1. hunterfisher

hunterfisher New Member

Just thought I would throw this out there. If, Romney, gets elected, do you think he'll pardon, Warren Jeffs? Don't laugh, mormons stick togather.
  2. RichR

RichR Member

NOT the same church!!
  3. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Are you saying Romney approves of rape and sexual abuse?

President and Prophet, Seer, Revelator and President of the Priesthood? That man was no more a Mormon then I am a bishop. He is a cult leader of semi-literate half wits.
  4. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

I would rather take a chance and have Jeffs pardoned than have 4 more years of odumbo.
    Jeffs may not live that long unless he is good to Bubba.;)
  5. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Don't worry.

I'm not laughing. :tapfoot::banghead: :barf:
  6. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

+1
  7. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I would vote for Jeffs over obozo.
  8. DidI

DidI New Member

Hunterfisher you don't know how wrong you are. I'd just love to be there when you ask Mitt Romney that question. He'd be kinder than I but I'd suspect your ears would be pinned back and you would NEVER EVER make such an unfair or even rude error ever again.
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

theres a mormon judge here no mormon ever whats to front , he's "max harry" when they front .. so i dunno about the sticking together bit ..
  10. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

I honestly do not see how this is different from lumping radical muslims and modern-peaceful muslims together, which we seem to do a lot around here?

They started at the same place and ended up in two very different places. Can disagree with both but there are shades of wrong.
  11. raven818

If there ever comes a jihad in this country, watch and see just how moderate those moderates really are.
  12. hunterfisher

hunterfisher New Member

Opps, ...you must be a mormon.:D
  13. redwing carson

redwing carson Former Guest

Jos. Smith introduced polylagmy into the Morman faith. And yes 1,000s of Mormans continue this practise. Romneys family like many Mormans moved down to Mexico to carry on this Morman Cult life style. His Grand Father and Father were born in Mexico. Most of his Morman family remains in this life style in Mexico. Oh, yes its illegal and you will hear all maner of "No we Don't" from members of the LDS religion. There are 1,000s in Utah the Morman controled state Govt. just winks and looks away. It is well known that it goes on to this day. ;) Does it matter Hell no, but don't lie about it.:rolleyes:
  14. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

I was gonna post something but thought the better. Sorry if I don't meet yer expectations. :(

Just kidding. :p

Can ya'll take the hate elsewhere? Or is that asking too much?

I only ask cuz I'd like to know if my input is appreciated.
  15. Trevor1837

Trevor1837 New Member

Deleted
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  16. redwing carson

redwing carson Former Guest

What about this is hate? Please post the points that are hate? This is the way people are shut up in debates accuse them of hate or call them racisit. I would think you could do better than getting that low.:(
  17. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

I do not think there is any hate. There are people of all religion that seem to take great offense when people do not agree with them. Everyone likes to look at it from their own side, when I was a protestant there was all this talk about if mormons were even really christians. Well I have news for you, now that I'm not a protestant I go to church with people that ask the same thing about protestants.

Doesn't mean much, some of the greatest people in my life were mormon, some protestant, some athiest. It makes a difference where you go when you die (unless your a calvinist of course :D), but gives little measure to the quality of an individual.
  18. raven818

Kennedy took all his instructions from the Pope. :rolleyes:
  19. berto64

berto64 Active Member

That was the 'Big Lie' at the time. I remember all the "Christians" were really worried about that way back when. He was still elected and did OK in my opinion. Even tho was a damnocrat.
  20. Blackshirts

Blackshirts Active Member

It is well known it exists and they have been trying to get them. The "Mormons" and these groups are nothing of the same. They vehemently oppose each other actually. Those that still practice this reflect directly on the Mormon church as your statements prove. They abolished it over 100 years ago and still they are the ones who are targeted when stories like Jeffs come out. If they are doing nothing how do you think they got Jeffs?

You are not suggesting the government should have the authority to violate someone's rights are you? They cannot do anything because they are not married to multiple women. They marry one then divorce her before they marry another. Legally they are only married to the last one they married and the rest they are just living with and having "consensual" sex with. (Quoted because many of the women are brainwashed and feel it is their duty to.) They have to catch them doing something else that is a crime, a la Capone going to prison for taxes.

You might not see it all the time, but where I am it is on the news quite a few times a year. It isn't just Utah. There is a town here in ultra conservative Arizona as well. Again, nothing can be done unless they commit a crime and it is far from a "Mormon controlled government" running this state.

As a member of a gun forum that preaches rights protection I would hope you would feel that they have to get them for something that actually is a crime and not something "you don't like".
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2012