Will they or won't they

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jim summers, Feb 6, 2012.

1. jim summers

jim summers Active Member

I reside in southern Indiana, you can almost step
    How many think Israel will take some sort of action against Iran this spring. I've heard this a few times on the news,personally i think Israel will do what they have to do and the rest of the world can live with it.
  2. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

They will do what they think they have to. I have no problems with that. What I do have a problem with is our Secretary of Defense getting on TV and making the statement that they will be doing something in the near future. With friends like that, they don't need enemies,
  3. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Israel in the past hasn't held back when it comes to their own demise. They also don't make threats when they go about doing anything, just do it.

What I wonder about is how everything will affect our own election this fall.
  4. Grizz

Grizz Active Member

They have a right to arm themselves just like we do.
  5. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

On Fox just a few minutes ago was a poll..50% of those asked here, have no issues at all with Israel attacking iran.

As poor as this admin is, I do not believe they would say Israel was going to attack if it was true. Feel them out, or push to get rid of nukes, maybe. But announce an attack, nah.

Obozo hitting irans central bank today will serve to hurt them a bit more.
  6. Rocketman1

Rocketman1 Well-Known Member

They have the right to do whatever they need to do to protect themselves. I just hope we stay the hell out of it, unless of corse we are threatened.
  7. American Leader

American Leader Well-Known Member

I see Israel taking control with a first strike when they feel they can't wait any longer. Remember, they have no recourse when Iran has sworn to wipe them from the face of the earth and their closest supposed ally, the USA, is being run by a muslim who has thrown the Jewish people under the bus! Remember what I always say: If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck it's probably a duck! Barack Hussain Obama, now who does it sound like he'll support?
  8. raven818

Just striking Israel, is an attack against us. Can you visualize the entire mid-east under the control of iran? That's what will occur if Israel is destroyed.
  9. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

The trouble is, just on the possibility of a new mid-east conflict, the evening news broadcast has predicted the price of gasoline will begin to rise and peak over the summer at close to, if not 5 dollars/gallon. Personally, I can't see Obozo letting this happen. If gas gets even close to the 5 dollar figure, I don't see him having a chance at re-election. It might be worth it.
  10. raven818

Gas prices, compared to the price we would pay if the entire mid-east decides on a jihad, wouldn't matter.

When, if, it happens, I can't grasp the idea that the price of a gallon of gas as being the deciding factor in defending Israel.
  11. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

I'm expecting that The Jews will defend themselves .... THe "rag heads" will fight back and "Our Leader" will declare a state of emergency, pospone the up coming election and posture himself as President ( King ) For Life.

Then it may get ugly !
  12. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

Just finished reading some analyses on Israel's military capabilities. Their general concensus was it was capable of little outside of regional efforts. FWIW, I think these "analyses" are BS ! Past performance indicates the Israeli's capable of excellent subterfuge - they ran light arms/ammuniton manufacturing plants under the noses of the Brits and the UN in the Forties - and surprised the hell out of USAF analysts by adding "conformal fuel tanks" to seriously increase the range of F-15s we sold them in the 70's !

I certainly wouldn't "bet against" the Israeli's having a number of aces "up their sleeve" in any confrontation with Iran - or other hostile Arab states. A "nap of the earth" capable UAV need only fly one way to deliver its payload ! And POIs are measured in feet, not meters, these days ! >MW
  13. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i'm watching chats of how deep the israeli bunker busters can go ,

they have been tweaking them according to janes ...

deep enough ?

probably so ..

they have a right of self defence , if they use it

meeeeeh ..

good on em
  14. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Somebody better do something cause

ITS FIVE MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT!!!! TO KILL THE UNBORN IN THE WOMB,

Sorry listening to Iron Madien right now.

Attached Files:

15. gad1111

gad1111 Member

Real question is will it be an open attack or an "accident" with the help of the mossad?

Greg
  16. squaw man

squaw man New Member

It's all in "THE BOOK"! Read "THE BOOK"!

God bless the Mossad. They don't pussyfoot around.
    We could take some lessons from them.
  17. Rocketman1

Rocketman1 Well-Known Member

OK, I'm going out on a limb here, and will probably get slammed for it, but it’s just an opinion. Israel is not stopping Iran from taking over the middle east now, so why would anything be different if Israel is destroyd?

For years the US has been trying to tell other countries how to live and how they should treat their people. Why don’t we just mind our own business, and stay out of other countries affairs. If we had done that a long time ago, maybe things wouldn’t be such a mess over there. The fact that we are fighting two wars over there is a big part as to why our country is in debt. And were did it get us? Absolutely no were. Things will still be a mess, and probably worse now in Iraq then, then if we had left well enough alone.

I don't think Iran is capable of destroying Israel. I think Israel can take care of their selves without our involvement. What ever happens, we just have to make sure that it doesn’t harm the us in any way.
  18. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

The entire basis of how our fed govt works with all the lobbyists and corruption will see to it that we will never mind our own business; and maybe we shouldn't? Can you just imagine a Muslim Caliphate say 10 more years down the road; but then The Muslims themselves probably couldn't get along with each other either in the end.
  19. Python

Python Former Guest

Israel is God's timepiece in relation to these LAST DAYS current events we're witnessing in the Middle East. Just like Christ said, "I tell you the truth, "this generation" will surely not pass away until ALL of these things have happened". Regardless of what happens, Israel will never be destroyed, God guarantees it. 2012 is going to be a wild ride and a real eye opener for sure. ;)