Win 52B barrel band configuration ??

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Jay, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Jay

Jay New Member

I just got a Win 52B, that needs the barrel band. It's the type that fits around the barrel, then the band goes inside the stock, and is held by a screw passing horizontally through the forearm. If any of you folks can send me, or post a pic of the set-up, I'd sure appreciate it. I'd be even more interested in buying the band and screw, should there be one available.

Thanks, Jay
  2. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now