1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Win Mod #43-22 Hornet How much??

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by selleck2, Nov 5, 2006.

1. selleck2

selleck2 New Member

Hi , I hope this is the right place to ask this! Have oppurtunity to buy a
    Winchester Mod 43 in 22 hornet. As I,ve never even seen one I have no clue
    to fair price> Good is listed in good to very good cond,with 6x scope mounted.
    Asking price is $500-- neg?? Would like any opinions.. THX4UR Help.
  2. stash247

stash247 New Member

There are a bunch of lesser priced, better shooting options.
    I've never seen a Win 43 that would shoot into an inch, at 100 yds, but own a couple of CZ's, that will shoot into less than half that!
    In my AO, the Win would quickly bring $400-450, depending, of course, on condition; a virginal example would bring close to $800, and quickly, at a gunshow.
    Just, before you jump, understand that it will likely never be an exceptional shooter; pay what you must, if you are a 'collector', as that is the market, but, if you are looking for a 'shooter', look in a different direction!
  3. selleck2

selleck2 New Member

Thx guy, I,ll have to wait till I get a look at it to decide, seller has sever guns he wants to sell. Negotations start soon!! ;) ;)