1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Win. Model 320

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by keppler, Oct 26, 2003.

1. keppler

keppler New Member

Anybody know the story on these? I believe they were made in Australia.
  2. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

The only info I have on the 320 is from the 2003 Standard Catalog of Firearms.

Bolt action .22 rf repeating rifle with a detachable 5-shot box magazine. 22" barrel, open sights. Made between 1972 and 1974.

Exc. - $350

V.G. - $300

Good - $250
  3. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

Says the same thing in the Blue Book.
    Just a little different price.
  4. A Cooey by any other name...

Winchester purchased the Cooey Firearms Corp of Canada in 1961 and produced 60-some odd models up there in the Great White North. Many of our familiar US models were assembled in Canada under different model numbers as well.

A considerable number of Winchester-Cooey products were exported to Australia and New Zealand, but to my knowledge Winchester never assembled guns in either of those countries.

Winchester-Cooey stopped production in 1974, the same year the Model 320 was discontinued.
  5. keppler

keppler New Member

Thanks folks, thats what I was needing to know.
  6. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

Kepp;ler, is that 320 a 22mag? it should be. This designed by the same aussie who brought us Kimber of Oregon. First the old man then the son, son went to work for W for a while. I have a Oregon Kimber 22LR, and have couple W 310 clips new in box that are IDENTICAL to the Kimber clips. Just can't remember their name, Aussies answer to John Browning?? I mite be interested in trading for something if U R??:cool:

Jack Warne and his son was Greg. came to me in a flash............sometimes it happens but not oftenI can fill U in a bit on that history if interested

Does Warne sights ring a bell?

Dam Kimber is gorgeous but I am not sure xactly what model it is. comes close to some of blue book and Krause decriptions but not quite; such as 26LPI checkering.............IB:cool:
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2003
  7. keppler

keppler New Member

Thanks IB , The rifle is a .22 s,l,lr. I always like hearing the history of firearms.
  8. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

Kepp---I was rong, 310 single shot,320 repeater, 325 22mag. But I stand by the rest w clips for that IDENTICAL to the Oregon Kimber. Yar I got'em.:cool: