Winchester 75 value

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Fidrych121, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Fidrych121

Fidrych121 New Member

Hello, I was just given a Winchester 75 .22 by my father who used it in Boy Scouts when he was a kid. I am wondering what it's approximate value may be. I would say it is in 80-85% condition. The coloring on the trigger guard is worn, but aside from that, the stock is in good shape. It has the original shoulder strap and Lyman target sites. Anything you can tell me about it's value is appreciated.
  2. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Fidrych, you are more likely to get an answer here in this forum, so I moved your post here.
    Welcome to TFF!!
  3. Fidrych121

Fidrych121 New Member

Thank you. I noticed this forum after I posted.
  4. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Doing a quick check, I find this rifle was discussed a few years ago HERE, where you will find some values until someone rings in with newer info -
  5. Fidrych121

Fidrych121 New Member

DO you think there has been any change in that pricing in the last few years or has it stayed pretty much the same?
  6. michaelcj

michaelcj New Member

Go on over to the "Rimfire Central" forums and scroll down to the Winchester section. Those guys know all the ins,outs, and minutia of the classic winchester rimfires and will give you all the info you could possibly need.

Mike J