1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Winchester 94 build

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Dane, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Dane

Dane New Member

Hello,

I started rebuilding a damaged Winchester 94 about 3 months ago. Due to work I had to leave the project sitting.

I am ready to put the rifle back together but I am unsure of the orientation of the two slides / keepers that were unscrewed from the receiver.

I have a photo of them - but not sure how to attach them on here.

Can anyone help?

Thank you
  2. TRAP55

TRAP55 Active Member

3. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

Slides? There is a left and right extractor and ejector? Click on manage attachments below when you reply and upload the photos that way.
  4. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Dane, look at the link that TRAP55 posted. The parts in the picture that you emailed me look quite a bit like part number 11 and 12 on that schematic. If so that should clear up the orientation of the two "slides".
  5. muddober

muddober Active Member

Dane, I got your email and the pictures of the cartridge guides, I responded to you with where they go and what they do to help get them back in. I hope you got it.

Ron
  6. Dane

Dane New Member

Thank you for the Stevespages link.

The parts I (miss named) was refering to are the left and right Cartridge Guides. The exploded view was a big help.

Thank you!
  7. Rocket J Squirl

Rocket J Squirl New Member

There are videos on you tube, darn easy to forget to put the thing-a-ma-giggy inside the whatch-ama-callit