Winchester 94 Date of Mfg

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 24, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

BlackGun
    *TFF Staff*
    (6/6/02 12:02:24 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Winchester 94 date of MFG!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My brother in law and I are wisiting. He has a Winchester 94 30-30. Can someonetell us the date of MFG! Thanks Ser #44424XX
    I suffer from occasional loss of mental stability, and become very violent with only slight provocation. The Veterans Administration has determined that both mental and physical harassment of my person may be hazardous to your health and well being. So stay away from my Donuts!!

BlackGUN

K75RT
    (6/6/02 3:41:17 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Winchester 94 date of MFG!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your Model 94 was made in 1975, if my records are correct. HTH.
    If you believe it is reprehensible to possess the will and means to repel a criminal assault...how can you rightfully ask another to risk his life to protect yours?