Winchester 94 Feeding Problem

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 24, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

liugi
    (2/21/03 10:04:47 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Winchester model 94 cartridge stop problem
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi:
    I have a model 94 in .357 and every time I work the lever, all the cartridges in the magazine empty out underneath the carrier. I assume there is a cartridge stop that is supposed to let them through one at a time, but it isn't doing its job. Has anyone got advice ?? Thanks in advance.
    --Liugi

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/21/03 10:32:49 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Winchester model 94 cartridge stop problem
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just repaired one of those. The link is the part that functions as the primary cartridge stop on that rifle, sounds like yours needs to be replaced. MAYBE it could be swaged/stretched but doubtful.