Winchester Mod 94 .32spl

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by nonocase, Dec 27, 2010.

1. nonocase

nonocase New Member

I have a Model 94 Winchester 32 spl S/N 2009xxx which was my father's. I am estimating it to be in very good condition. What is it's approximate value and how can I sell it?
  2. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

3. Jim K

Jim K New Member

We would need pictures for any real evaluation. If it is a standard carbine, no saddle ring or special features, and in average good condition, say 70-80% original finish, it will be worth around $400-500. I know of no state or locality that bans direct sale of a hunting rifle like that, so the simplest way to sell it would be to put an ad in the paper.

Alternatively, if you have a favorite gun shop, you might be able to put it on consignment; that will get it shown to more potential buyers, but the dealer will take a percentage of the sale price.

Jim
  4. nonocase

nonocase New Member

Thanks for the quick reply. Based on the first reply, I started a new thread with photos and my best attempt at describing