The Firearms Forum banner

Winchester Model 52

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Oneida Steve 
#1 ·
Gun Firearm Air gun Trigger Wood

Thank you for the guidance, I hope to present a better post this time. I am struggling with the technical side as it took me about 2 hours to figure out how to resize the photos, hopefully I did it correctly. I am looking to sell my Winchester Model 52 International and was hoping to get some idea on it's value. I have 2 stocks, all of the hardware, a scope, and one extra action. The gun and wood are in very good condition. There are some minor scrapes on the barrel but that is all. Wood is near perfect. The serial number is E1253xx and the extra action is E1232xx. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
As you can see the range varies quite a bit. The gun is modified as most are. The accessories have value by them selves. I would suggest selling it on ********* and letting the buyers decide the price. You may be surprised by how much it brings. I do this all the time for a local shop and we always get excellent results starting at a penny and no reserve. This is a very specialized gun that appeals to a small but very dedicated crowd. That would be the best way to find them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.