The Firearms Forum banner

Winchester Model 94 30-30...whats it worth?

3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Zane71464 
#1 ·
just posting to get an idea of what these guns my dad traded for are worth, will post the other in a seperate posting, let me know if u need anymore pics or info, thanks..well its not letting me post pics again, could someone who can post pics give me their email n post them on here when i email the pics, let me know

#2 ·
Ernie, I am no computer or camera wizard but I have found that if I take a picture in too high resolution the site won't allow me to down load them. My camera gives me the option to adjust resolution. Hopefully someone who really knows will jump in and help.

Ron

#3 ·
ernie, if your pictures are huge in size and way to large to allow you to post, you can download a program from google for free called picasa. You can crop, size and just about anything you want to do with a picture. It's a good program IMO.

#4 ·
lol its really pissin me off, on here it just says uploading files then it never uploads or it says upload failed, theyre the same size as all the pics i post on other sites tho, can u post pics zane? if so i could email them to u and u post them on here?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.