Winchester Model 94 .32 Spl

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Mar 3, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

kyfowlwebdesigns
    (1/18/03 5:19:06 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All need help !!!! what have i got ???
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hi first time posting here i have a gun that was given to me by my grand father before he passed on it is not for sale for any price im just curious of its history and how old and the worth etc etc it say it is a Winchester-model-94-32-WS- all help is appreciated

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/18/03 6:55:53 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: need help !!!! what have i got ???
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, it's a lever-action Winchester Model 94 in caliber .32 Winchester Special.

Would need a whole lot more information to answer the other questions, such as serial number, rifle or carbine, condition-condition-condition...

Post some more inf and we'll be happy to help.

On second though, it appears you are reading that off of the left side of the barrel below the rear sight. If that's the case, the gun would be a carbine with 20" round barrel. If you'll supply the serial number we can date it fairly accurately.
    Edited by: AntiqueDr at: 1/18/03 7:02:37 am

kyfowlwebdesigns
    (1/18/03 7:28:52 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del hi again
    The only number I can find on the gun is 1335646 the gun is in excellent shape real nice looking. very little flaws at all.. Thanks alot for all your help

Your Friend,
    kenny

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/18/03 8:20:33 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: hi again
    That falls into the mysterious World War II productiion era, when records are sort of murky. Figure about 1943. Gun should have a 20" round barrel, carbine configuration with flat-side barrel band. Maybe walnut, maybe gumwood stocks, I've seen them both ways. In truly excellent original condition, they sell around $450-$500, average $300-$350.