Winchester Model 94 & Remington Model 33

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by greeneyes4'10", Oct 25, 2009.

1. greeneyes4'10"

greeneyes4'10" New Member

I would appreciate any info on my:

1. Winchester Model 94 30 W.C.F. repeating rifle

2. Remington Model 33 slide action .22 short.long or long rifle.
    (printed on L. side of barrel) .....24" barrel (if I measured right)

Please excuse my descriptions as I know little about this...Thanks Shirley
  2. tarheel101

tarheel101 New Member

Your Winchester is one of 6 million manufactured from 1894 until the Winchester factroy shut down a few years ago. If the barrel is marked 30 W.C.F. I expect it to have some age on it. These rifles do have a great deal of interest to both shooters and collectors and features and variations as well as condition have everything to do with value. A clear picture posted here of both sides of the firearm will garner you a wealth of information.

Your Remington 33 is a single shot bolt action .22. Made only for about three years in the 1930's. It too came in variations and condition will affect value. Please post pictures.

You have two interesting rifle models there and I hope you can give us more to work on to help you find the information you want.

Tarheel
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2009
  3. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

I'm a little puzzled. Remington made three 22 pumps (slide action). The model 12, the model 121 and the model 572. So, if you have a Remington pump, you don't have a model 33, and if you have a model 33, you don't have a Remington pump. Please check the barrel markings again, and, as Tarheel said, pictures would help greatly.