Winchester modle 61 pump

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by MKW106, Dec 27, 2010.

1. MKW106

MKW106 New Member

Hi. I own a winchester modle 61 pump.22 cal. The gun in near mint condition.There is just a little ware on the blueing from the pump. My dad owned the gun and he onlt shot it a few times. After my mother passd he gave it to me and I have shot about one box of fifty rounds thru it. I would like to know what its worth. Thanks.
  2. steve99f

steve99f New Member

I would suggest checking the usual auction sites to get an idea of condition and it s associated asking prices. It's pretty hard to find any winchester 22 pump for under $500 unless it's been run over by a truck.

Post some pictures and you'll get more responses I think.
  3. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    This will get you a start. As you can see you are a little light on data so we cannot give you any numbers without knowing a lot more. By the time you answer all the questions they have for you to figure out a value you will know a lot more about the gun. That alone is worth the sweat equity of doing your own research. Let us know what you find out.
  4. MKW106

MKW106 New Member

Thanks for the info. When I get home this weekend I will post some pics. Thanks again.
  5. wonderwhippet

wonderwhippet Active Member

Don't forget to include the serial number so we can determine the year it was made.