1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Winchester Ranger 140 Shotgun

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Mar 2, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

charliemarley
    (9/20/02 6:37:00 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All winchester shotgun
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I just bought a winchester ranger model 140 12 ga. from a friend that was selling it for another family member. Wondering if $200 was to much, since I usually buy and trade old military weapons I don't know much about this shotgun. Any help or information you could give me would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU

rednecksbasketball
    (9/21/02 12:03:11 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: winchester shotgun
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I paid 79 for my Shotgun brand new at K-Mart. but it was on sale. its a pretty good gun.

rednecksbasketball.com
    the Forums

charliemarley
    (9/21/02 2:52:36 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: winchester shotgun
    I can't imagine being able to buy a semi-auto shotgun so cheap. Maybe I gave to much, but it's in like new condition. O'well, it's already a done deal anyway. thanks

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (9/21/02 5:27:34 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: winchester shotgun
    That gun is a plain version of the Model 1400. The last time it sold for $79 was sometime around 1978 or so. In decent shape it would bring $150-$200 with a plain barrel, add $50 or so for vent rib.