wind up from the debate and following days

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Feb 11, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

well after all the press and TV time here and the meetings with this mob and that mob and 15 separate government sub committee's here the final wash up of the debate is as follows

Democracy won the debate, Sharia was shown to be neither Divinely ispired and so just another set of man made laws

the racist tag , has been exposed for what it is , a propaganda tool and a tool to beat folks with who have simple objections to terrorists

as such there was a scream from the regiional islamic groups in pakistan Indonesia and the Phillipines , calling for Mr Conlon ( the nutter i debated) to be beheaded for embarrassing Islam and bringing Sharia into disrepute ( heresy laws)

Mr conlon has gone into hiding here

new videos have emerged mocking him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txNtbdcD3Vs

he has closed his facebook page , and his web site

and as of yesterday only 4 people attended his masallah ( prayer room)

normally there is 50-100 depending on the day

Friday prayers are the big day , but yesterday friday saw only 4 people and i think they are his wifes family ( its a bit hard to say when 3 wore burqa's)

i aint gonna pull a GWB and declare mission accomplished but this idiot is toast for now ..

he make a jump sooner or later and i'll be round to shoot that one down too

next is that somali firebrand in melbourne , he is a lot quieter than conlon but way more dangerous long term

cheers folks and thanks for all your support
  2. shorter260513

shorter260513 New Member

Id like to see how that Sharia works out for him when his radical buddies find him:D
  3. glens67

glens67 Well-Known Member

Jack
    You have my upmost respect. After reading almost all of your posts I have had my eyes opened to the dangers that we face from Islam. I can no longer blame the problems against radical Muslams. As you have (and others have) posted Islam will never be the religion of peace...
    I admire your life experiences, and your willingness to share them with me. I have Found other of your post on Cal Guns and again thanks. How do you find the time??
    If you are ever near Bosie Idaho I would like to tip a few with you. I have several areas that need Whistle Pig Clearing..
    Thanks Keep the faith.
    Glen
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
  4. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

You Sir deserve a metal for Freedom