Wischo Model 11

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Mar 2, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

voneisen88
    (9/11/02 9:13:32 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Wischo Model 11 Pistol
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I inherited a Wischo .25 cal Mod. 11 pistol from my grandfather. Serial # is 124995 and it has about 90% bluing in good condition.I have had no success in tracking down any information about this pistol including safety for firing, value or even take down instructions. Any help to point me in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks (1st time on this board. Looks very interesting)

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (9/12/02 7:39:57 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: Wischo Model 11 Pistol
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    German company, no current importer. Here is the factory's contact information:

Wischo Jagd- und Sportwaffen GmbH & Co. KG
    Dresdener Strae 30
    91058 Erlangen
    Germany
    Phone: [49] [9131] 30090
    Fax: (49] [9131] 300930
    Agent/Distributor/Importer of hunting and sport-shooting
    equipment

They should be able to provide you with a manual for the pistol. They have a website (wischo.com) but it seems to be under construction.
  2. gorth

gorth New Member

I also inherited a Wischo .25 cal Mod. 11 pistol from my father. Serial # is 97851 and in good condition.I have had no success in tracking down any information about this pistols price or where to get an extra mag for it.
    Jim
  3. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

If you post clear pictures, front and sides, including clear pictures of the grips and markings some one might be able to made a visual identification of it. You might also inspect it for proof markings. Every European country has a national proof law and Proof House, ( no, the U.S. does not.) That will give you a head start on the country of origin. Wischo was a importer and exporter, which means he also exported to the U.S., German, French and Spanish firearms.