Woman, feminist writes on "Women and Guns"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by armedandsafe, Aug 24, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

2. artabr

artabr New Member

She sounds like Tammy Bruce
    Tammy is a gay, feminist (past president of the L.A. chapter of NOW), "old school" democrat who is a strong supporter of gun rights and most, not all, conservative issues.

http://tammybruce.com/

Art
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
  3. sabashimon

sabashimon New Member

Excellent piece Pops, many thanks for posting it. The comments following are illuminating as well.
    ........in Seattle yet!!
  4. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Not all of Seattle is quiche 'n' chardonay. There is still a lot of beer 'n' skittles in the old burg. :D

Art, I was thinking that myself, but didn't know how meny here would know of her.

Pops
  5. Suwannee Tim

Suwannee Tim New Member

I LOVE Tammy Bruce. She is a hottie and she has such a funny style on the radio. She is my all time favorite radio talk person.:)

I've posted about an indecent I broke up between two women and two men impersonating police officers. After the men bugged out and we were waiting for the real police to arrive I asked these two women "Don't you carry a firearm?" To which I got a kind of uncomfortable blank stare and no real answer. Then I asked "Why not?" Again, no answer. A couple of weeks later, guess who I see in Curry Thomas Hardware looking at handguns? One of the women I rescued.
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
  6. artabr

artabr New Member

I wouldn't mind doing a conversion if you catch my drift. :rolleyes: :D

The first time I saw her was flipping through the channels and she was on C-Span. I started listening to her and I liked what I heard. The visuals tweren't bad either. ;) :)

She's not a top favorite, I prefer Laura Ingraham, but I rather listen to Tammy than Sean Hannity. Poor Sean grates on me after a while for some reason. He's good for the cause though. ;) :)

Art
  7. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    Hey, Shimon, even a stopped clock is correct twice each day...
  8. Suwannee Tim

Suwannee Tim New Member

Just for the sake of argument, if you found yourself married to Ingraham I think you'd be the unhappiest man in the world. You'd to the line or you'd suffer. And she's so smart you'd never pull anything on her.

I can cry myself to sleep thinking about Tammy Bruce.
  9. artabr

artabr New Member

Yep ;) :D

Art
  10. artabr

artabr New Member

Tammy is on the Pinheads program. She just finished. It should reair in 3 hours from this post time on the 1/2 hour on Fox News. ;)

Art