Woman tries to sell 'soul' online

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jul 5, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8494642/woman-tries-to-sell-soul-online

A New Mexico woman has put an unusual item up for sale on eBay — her soul.

The woman, identified only as Lori N, told the NBC Network "nothing would be off limits" for the winner of her soul.

"What I'm gonna deliver is the opportunity for someone to save my soul," Lori said.

"They can save it through prayer, they can save it through conversion. They're also gonna get a certificate detailing the white and black marks on my soul."

Lori, a freelance writer from Albuquerque, suffered a horrific car crash in 2007 and spent three weeks in a coma before waking up to find she had broken a hip, pelvis, leg, collarbone, sternum and some ribs.

Lori admitted the sale of her soul could well be a cry for help.

"I guess you could say that. I'm at the point now, I'm tired. I don't feel good. I'm near the end of my rope. I really am," she said.

The starting bid on Lori's soul is $1950, but she is yet to receive an offer.

---------------------------------------------------------------
  2. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

She may get a bid from Lucifer
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

if she's hawking it , its already his
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

My sister in law has gone through something similar. A horrific accident where she should not be alive. Broken neck, back, scalped, crushed in the suv. Anyway she says she died in that wreck. She is a mess in the head. Crazy just crazy.
  5. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Got news for ya, there is no in between. Your either serving god or the devil.
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

DD spot on again ..
  7. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

One way or another, your soul ain't yours to sell.
  8. cutter

cutter New Member

:yeahthat:

It is Gods and hopefully he will get it back.
  9. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

There are things in this world that should not be taken lightly, no matter what your beliefs. I'm with Jack, if she's selling, its already gone.