Women over 40 !!!!

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by Marlin T, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Why Older Women Rule

This is for all you girls 40 years and over.... and for those who are
    turning 40, and for those who are scared of moving into their 50's...AND
    60's..and for guys who are scared of girls over 40!

Andy Rooney says:
    As I grow in age, I value women who are over 40 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night to ask,
    "What are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think.

If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do. And, it's usually something more interesting.

A woman over 40 knows herself well enough to be assured in who she is, what she is, what she wants and from whom. Few women past the age of 40 give a hoot what you might think about her or what she's doing.

Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated. A woman over 40 has the self-assurance to introduce you to her women friends. A younger woman with a man will often ignore even her best friend because she doesn't trust the guy with other women. Women over 40 couldn't care less if you're attracted to her friends because she knows her friends won't betray her.

Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40. They always know.

A woman over 40 looks good wearing bright red lipstick. This is not true of younger women. Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.

Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you
    are a jerk, if you are acting like one! You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.

Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately,
    it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed hot woman of
    40+, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year-old waitress.

Ladies, I apologize.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free", here's an update for you. You better beware because...women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig, just to get a little sausage.

Now not all you men are bad....but there are a few....and some women over 40 still act like stupid little teeny boppers too.:)
  2. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

3. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

4. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Yep, that's me to a T! :D
  5. IShootBack

IShootBack Well-Known Member

Little sausage...Andy is telling something about himself.

I once went into a bar and saw a huge pickle jar full of 20 dolar bills. I asked the barkeep what was up with that. To that he replied, there is a horse out back. For $20, if you can make him laugh you get the jar of money...If not in goes your $20. So, I laid one on the bar and a few minutes later came back in leaving the horse laughing to tears. I took the jar and went on my way, after buying a round for everyone.

About 6 months later I went back and saw the jar filled up again. So I asked the barkeep what was up this time. He said for $20 if you can make the horse out back cry, I'll give you the jar of cash. So I laid a $20 on the bar and went out back. I returned a few minutes later and the horse was crying his eyes out.

After taking the jar of cash and buying the house a round, the barkeep asked "About 6 months ago you came in here and made the horse laugh. Today you made him cry. How did you do it?"

I replied "6 months ago I told the horse my johnson was bigger than his and he startd to laugh. Today I showed him...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: