Wonderful Monday Morning

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 358 winchester, Nov 19, 2007.

1. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

I have had a long night of rest after a very good weekend at the gun show ;) I didn't buy any new guns not even any used guns :eek: But I did come home with a bunch of single rounds for my ammo collection and a 1904 Ideal reloader complete in the wooden box with the cartridge guide and the cardboard instructions a complete brass 12 ga. reloading tool with the double calibrated dipper for shot and black powder.:D:D a few rounds of ammo (like I need more ammo :rolleyes:) Got a new flint & steel fire starter About 8 pounds of powder and several other items that I have been looking for. Yep I had a great weekend.
    Now today is back to work on the gun / reloading room! I have to get it finished so I can start getting some of this stuff out on display.:):):)
  2. blackhawkkid308

blackhawkkid308 Member

ron, i just want to say that you and charlie did a great job supporting our shooting club this weekend at the gunshow doing the tables selling the items that calvin had for a donation to the erml land fund. again a job well done and i will say to the both of you THANK YOU from the ERML Shooting Club. calvin will be missed as a great friend to all of us at the range and at the club.
    bhk308