1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Won't allow my kid to go to Harvard

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by navis128, Sep 21, 2009.

1. navis128

navis128 New Member

Even if they got a full ride.

At some point I want them to have independant gray matter to know when they should just stop talking and diggin' that hole to China.

...and is EVERYONE in the current admin. illiterate? Why doesn't anyone read anything? Don't they know how? How much dung can one one person expect another to swallow?

My forehead is getting a dent.
  2. Room 101

Room 101 Former Guest

They read and know but don't want the robots to think they know. The facade must be maintained at all costs.
  3. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

I would hate for any of my kids to Have go to one of those Ivy League Reeducation Camps.
  4. obxned

obxned New Member

The best education is the one you get in night classes after you've been out in the real world for a few years and have some idea of what you need to succeed.
  5. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

The stoopidity and iggoorance that Havahd breeds is beyond contempt.:rolleyes:

And people slam 'On-Line' institutions!:confused:

Rich kids with rich parents OBVIOUSLY doesn't equate to intelligence.:mad:
    The ivy league should be ashamed.:(

But they won't.:D:D:D:rolleyes: