Word is out on gay support in US schools

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Buckshot

Buckshot Active Member

If all of this were simply a matter of who is doing what to whom in the privacy of their own wherever, I wouldn't give a rat's ass. But it has become a militant, in-your-face, you WILL accept MY lifestyle or else, I am entitled to my choices and beliefs but you are not, government sponsored and defended battle, waged by a minority group against the rest of society. I wouldn't accept or defend that approach NO MATTER WHAT THE AGENDA! I wouldn't accept or defend that approach on a subject or by a group that I supported or was a part of! IMHO
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Buckshot thats my view too

what they do that dont affect me or mine , thats between them and The Lord

tell me i gotta pay to teach my grandkids gay's are normal and i get upset

what are we then , the straight folks ? freaks ?? seems that way reading the agenda these folks are giving to kid's aged from 7 ..
  3. doubleshot

doubleshot Former Guest

30-40 years ago queers went to jail.Today I can go to jail for calling them one.
    What does that say about us as a Nation under God?
  4. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Active Member

As usual Jack, you are spot on. I guess I'm just a product of the 50's and always will be. Look where all this feel good liberalism has gotten us. Other than technology, can anyone say we are better off today than we were in the 50's with regards to morality, politics, music or economics. Some choices just need to be kept between consenting adults...period!
  5. Willie

Willie Active Member

It is ok Jack. My daughter thinks because she graduated with a 4 year journalism degree that she is much more than dear old dad that paid for that bull college degree. Told me she learned to be a lez in college. I am so glad I spent so much for THAT. By the way....Texas A&M is the school. She told me there is a BIG gay movement there. Would have been nice to know that before I sent her there.
  6. Willie

Willie Active Member

We are no longer a nation under God.
  7. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Wife and I have our teaching certs and have taught in Anch, MatSu, and a couple villages here in Ak. I've never been in a school where gay kids were not ostracized, by other kids themselves. Teachers & admin have to stop such abuse by law and years back, I've had to talk to the kids about what they were doing to a gay kid in school. You can't let it go on.
    Sin and all, it exists and ya have to deal with it. I've never seen gay kids have an easy time in school or find school to be a shelter for their lifestyle, no joke.
  8. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Algeria, today. One of the branches passed a law to make homosexual marriage a criminal offense. The parties getting married get 14 years in prison ( each ). Witnesses to the marriage get 10 years in prison. All who were involved in helping / setting up the marriage get 10 years each.

The bill now has to go to their " senate " for a final approval, and from there to be signed into law.

They sound a bit serious about their idea of what marriage should be.
  9. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

as should we. i would really like to see a law like that here in the US, but we can only dream.
  10. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

Hugh. If a fag gonna call the police on me for calling him fag he might as well call the bambalance for himself cause he gonna need it.
  11. raven818

:D:D:D:D:D:D
  12. jwrauch

jwrauch New Member

We haven't been " A nation under God" since we abolished prayer in schools and legalized abortion !!! JR :eek::mad::eek:
  13. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

no but you can brain wash folks into thinking they are gay , and they start that when the kids are 6 and 7 years old here and i see the fags are poushing to do similar in the USA and you Sir , first post have only come here to protect the gay side , aint they protected enough ? i aint from the USA i'm Australian and Sir , fags have screwed this nation to the wall , they get free money free legal free everything because they are "special" try working for a living and try pushing your agenda elsewhere ..
    Gay is not "normal" its a horrid aberation thats being pushed as a lifestyle not the perversion that it really is

i posted the article above as a warning to not end up like we have here , fag's running the place , cant call em fags or they lock you up but listen to the gays when they protest , noone gets locked up when they demand their junk .

but i see the gay lobby is also pushing for more acceptance of islam , i bloody hope you win in that as that would end all the gay issues . they'll wipe you out as they are doing in all the "arab spring" nations

30,000 dead gays in 4 months ..

and thats only what we know about ..

keep pushing your self destructive agenda sonny its self righting ..

better still repent , seek God's help assistance and forgiveness , maybe you'll have a hope that way ..
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  14. raven818

Deadmau5, can you, if you have children / grandchildren, answer the question in the first quote above that's in Italics.
  15. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

oh we are all evil because we dont accept gays as equal they aint equal they are above everyone else you fool , if i call you a fag you lock me up you call me baby killer or something equally offencive and you scream free speech so which is it free speech or hate speech ?? or is it what you demand ?? and screw the rest of the nation ( as the head of the GLT lobby has stated a few times , that only gay people matter the rest are ignorant fools)
  16. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

is anyone protecting kids of veterans from the anti war idiots? NO

is anyone protecting copts( kids in school) from islamic attacks NO

but everyone is protecting the poor fag's , and still they scream for more

WHAAAAA we want to dominate the world !! why wont you let us !! scream the gays ..

look at Bob Brown head of the greens in Australia to get that answer
  17. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Sir you came here after the tweets listed this post , you have not posted about any firearms issue but run firearms owners down

your gone..
  18. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

the gay lobby in the US and Australia both fund the anti gun movement thats fact

the gay lobby in the US and Australia both donate to a legal defence fund for violent acts in their demo's

gay are against guns as a whole or are you saying the gay movement is just trying to make the place safer by limiting guns someway ?
  19. raven818

Uh, that's Jack's whole point, and you made it for him. The schools are not, are not...waiting until they are mature. You need to read the entire thread all the way from the OP down.

Grade school kids are not mature in any sense of the word. I'm quite sure the word mature didn't apply to me or anyone we know until we were well past our high school years. I sure as hell wasn't mature in grade school.
  20. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

by attacking all us gun owners sure.. XXXX off sonny your tweets have been blocked ..