Word is out on gay support in US schools

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

I don't think we have to read a bible to know that homosexuality is wrong...
  2. snipete08

snipete08 New Member

Caneman is right. What's the point of reading the bible just to find out about homosexuality... Equality and equity have been the issue in the society, so it's expected that LGBT issues will be a concern in US schools.
  3. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

^^^ my point, which I should have explained, is that as humans we are hard wired to know or sense God's moral code, whether we choose to accept it or ignore it... it's called a conscience.
  4. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I went to a private school for my first eight years. Reproduction was a topic of one class. While the teacher was in the process of explaining pubic hair growth, I started " giggling" like a little kid would. The giggles were due to being embarrassed. I can't for the life of me understand how the process of homosexuality will be approached, and then explained to a class of kids. WTH.

And then they come home and want in-depth " talks " with the adults. How are you gonna explain that enough for a passing grade?
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

if its like here , if they giggle they'll need re-education to be more understanding and accepting of "gays" or be expelled from the school... welcome to the UN agenda

either your for these perversions , or your the enemy ... and must be dealt with...
  6. Buckshot

Buckshot Active Member

If all of this were simply a matter of who is doing what to whom in the privacy of their own wherever, I wouldn't give a rat's ass. But it has become a militant, in-your-face, you WILL accept MY lifestyle or else, I am entitled to my choices and beliefs but you are not, government sponsored and defended battle, waged by a minority group against the rest of society. I wouldn't accept or defend that approach NO MATTER WHAT THE AGENDA! I wouldn't accept or defend that approach on a subject or by a group that I supported or was a part of! IMHO
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Buckshot thats my view too

what they do that dont affect me or mine , thats between them and The Lord

tell me i gotta pay to teach my grandkids gay's are normal and i get upset

what are we then , the straight folks ? freaks ?? seems that way reading the agenda these folks are giving to kid's aged from 7 ..
  8. doubleshot

doubleshot Former Guest

30-40 years ago queers went to jail.Today I can go to jail for calling them one.
    What does that say about us as a Nation under God?
  9. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

As usual Jack, you are spot on. I guess I'm just a product of the 50's and always will be. Look where all this feel good liberalism has gotten us. Other than technology, can anyone say we are better off today than we were in the 50's with regards to morality, politics, music or economics. Some choices just need to be kept between consenting adults...period!
  10. Willie

Willie Active Member

It is ok Jack. My daughter thinks because she graduated with a 4 year journalism degree that she is much more than dear old dad that paid for that bull college degree. Told me she learned to be a lez in college. I am so glad I spent so much for THAT. By the way....Texas A&M is the school. She told me there is a BIG gay movement there. Would have been nice to know that before I sent her there.
  11. Willie

Willie Active Member

We are no longer a nation under God.
  12. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Wife and I have our teaching certs and have taught in Anch, MatSu, and a couple villages here in Ak. I've never been in a school where gay kids were not ostracized, by other kids themselves. Teachers & admin have to stop such abuse by law and years back, I've had to talk to the kids about what they were doing to a gay kid in school. You can't let it go on.
    Sin and all, it exists and ya have to deal with it. I've never seen gay kids have an easy time in school or find school to be a shelter for their lifestyle, no joke.
  13. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Algeria, today. One of the branches passed a law to make homosexual marriage a criminal offense. The parties getting married get 14 years in prison ( each ). Witnesses to the marriage get 10 years in prison. All who were involved in helping / setting up the marriage get 10 years each.

The bill now has to go to their " senate " for a final approval, and from there to be signed into law.

They sound a bit serious about their idea of what marriage should be.
  14. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

as should we. i would really like to see a law like that here in the US, but we can only dream.
  15. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Hugh. If a fag gonna call the police on me for calling him fag he might as well call the bambalance for himself cause he gonna need it.