Words, words, words. . .

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Hardballer, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

If this were April 18th 1775, Paul would have missed his ride. We have become a nation of complacent, apathetic head nodders.

We have a nation led by a man whom has not proven his citizenship to anyone satisfactorily.

Government representatives have said it isn't necessary because the people voted him in. Forgot the part about false pretext.

Media ignores us. I believe, because of their complicity in this debacle, they are guilty of treason.

We are moving past the trillion mark into the quadrillion range for our national debt.

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

If you had gone into business on the day Jesus was born, and your business lost a million dollars a day, 365 days a year, it would take you until October 2737 to lose $1 trillion.

If you spent $1 million a day, every day since Jesus was born, you would still be only slightly more that three-quarters of the way to spending $1 trillion.

One trillion dollars divided by 300 million Americans comes out to $3,333 per person.

One trillion one-dollar bills stacked one on top of the other would reach nearly 68,000 miles into the sky, about a third of the way from the Earth to the moon.

Earth's home galaxy, the Milky Way, is estimated to contain about 200 billion stars. So, if each star cost one dollar, one trillion dollars would buy five Milky Way galaxies full of stars.

One trillion seconds of ordinary clock time equals 31,546 years. So, spending money at the rate of one dollar every second, or $86,400 every day, would still take nearly 32,000 years to spend $1 trillion.

If someone were to build city blocks that contained 10 homes valued at $100,000 per home, you would end up with ten houses to a block, ten blocks to a mile and a hundred blocks per square mile. It would take 10,000 square miles to reach $1 trillion in value. This would be more than the size of six U.S. states: Vermont, 9,615 square miles; New Hampshire, 9,351 square miles; New Jersey, 8,722 square miles; Connecticut, 5,544 square miles; Delaware, 1,954 square miles; and Rhode Island, 1,545 square miles.

Craig Smith, founder and CEO of Swiss America, estimates it would take approximately four generations of Americans to pay off the interest of the U.S. Treasury bonds sold as debt to create the $1 trillion stimulus package, factoring in a 3 percent growth rate in the economy throughout that time.

Interesting link:

http://www.theinternationalforecaster.com/International_Forecaster_Weekly/The_Quadrillion_Dollar_Powder_Keg_Waiting_To_Blow
  2. islenos

islenos New Member

3. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

wow....

And the powers that be seem to throw these numbers around like they're insignificant. A billion here, a billion there...what's another billion?

Is there any turning back? Can the stimulus packages be rescinded? Significantly downsized?

It's so utterly insane and criminal.
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
  4. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

There is only one way to turn the clock back. We all know the answer to this one. It is why we have the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America.

It is just a hard pill to swallow in view of how modern we are supposed to be now and how something like this happening in my lifetime is supposed to be impossible. Not to actually have happened right in front of me despite my best efforts to the contrary.

We are just waiting for the the signal.

If you don't know what the signal is, you'll just have to wait till you can't choke anymore of this crap down. Till it sticks right in your craw like a big ole wad of peanut butter. That ought to do it. Just hope it ain't to late.

You know, for the better part of my politically conscious years, I have been wondering when this was going to get better but I should have remembered my history lessons.

They forgot the part about keeping the rabble happy and carefree. That may prove to be their undoing.

once we moved from republic to oligarchy, the steady decline was inevitable. Now we are faced with a government gone wild. Not an exaggeration in the least. Our money is being taken from us and given to those who need it least but have designs on all of it.

For Ch*rst's sake 900 million to a terrorist based, terrorist affiliated organization?! Hamas, The Palestinians? Yassar "PLO" (bomb em kill em) Arafat? I knew the fix was in when he won the Noble Peace Prize in '94. A terrorist for G*d's sake. These pr*cks are the outcasts from all the other mid-Eastern countries. Never were a real people.

We are not faced with a foreign enemy. We are faced with a domestic enemy. Rob from everybody and give to the super rich. That seems to be the policy in place now.

Sorry, I wandered a bit but it all really does tie together.