World Map of Birth Defects

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ofitg, Dec 21, 2010.

1. ofitg

ofitg Active Member

The red areas are the worst.

Do you suppose that 1000+ years of inbreeding might have something to do with it?

Attached Files:

2. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

Yet more proof that islam is a disease?
  3. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

Imagine that!
  4. ofitg

ofitg Active Member

One study found that Pakistani immigrants to the UK accounted for 3.4% of British births - and 30% of the UK's recessive birth defects.

Sounds like there aren't many branches on the family tree.
  5. rimmer1

rimmer1 Active Member

Maybe their family tree is just a rotted stump.
    Oscar
  6. Mr.Negativity

Mr.Negativity New Member

No suprise here, most third world nations oops im politically incorrect "developing nations" even though they've been developing since Christs birth. I'm sure our great government will throw billions of dollars to try and help them. Maybe we should send them some condoms and teach them birth control, or atleast the pull-out method?
  7. Warith

Warith Member

We need to teach them that their sister is not an acceptable suragate for the goat.
  8. glocknut

glocknut New Member

WHAT IS THE PULL-OUT METHOD?:D:D:D:D:D:D

I love it when someone else does my dirty work of posting stuff like that! It keeps me out of the line of fire.... :D:D

mike
    gn
  9. Mr.Negativity

Mr.Negativity New Member

:D
  10. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Greater chance of having an IQ below 70, greater chance of still birth's, greater chance of being illiterate, greater chance of being mentally ill, and they think we are inferior because we don't blindly follow their false prophet. No wonder it's not a problem for them to find suicide bombers. They are nuts and stupid.
  11. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

Is it just coincidence that the red areas on the map are in regions that have the worst or no prenatal care, limited or no access to doctor or hospital care and rely solely on mid-wife or self-delivery. I'm not saying that intermarriage isn't yet another example of Islamic retrograde society, but there are other causes for birth defects that have little to do with the fact that they're Muslims.
  12. ofitg

ofitg Active Member

I think that poor nutrition, poor pre-natal care and other "environmental" factors would explain the yellow areas - most of the Third World countries.

However, the red & orange areas must have additional factors involved.... the statistics for recessive genetic disorders among Pakistani immigrants in England are particularly interesting..... and just for the record, inbreeding is not confined to Muslims.
  13. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    They are also the countries where women are considered property and cannot be examined by a male doctor. Good luck on finding a woman doctor in a Muslim nation that doesn't think women should need to be able to read and write or have any right to drive a car.
  14. BobMcG

BobMcG Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Just read this... and I think you may be onto something here.

Unless we're looking at one of the world's biggest coincidences that is. :rolleyes:
  15. One Shot

One Shot Active Member

I'd like to use this map but I need to be able to site the source. Could you tell me where you found this?

Thanks, os