"World War II in Photographs

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by Guest, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

polishshooter
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (9/3/01 9:58:14 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All "World War II in Photographs"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New book by British Historian/Photographer Richard Holmes.

Pretty good, lot's of pictures I've never seen before, even if more British/Commonwealth, but includes lots of American, Russian and Axis as well.

Some errors and typos in the text, but pictures are neat, many that were censored at the time. Many hard-hitting...

A neat one was the one of Utah Beach, and a couple later in Europe. Many 03A3's in evidence, and not just snipers, adding more evidence that their were more 03s used right up to the end than is usually thought, just like Canfield says...

Well, I didn't win the Powerball, so I still collect Russian Crap and variants thereof. ( And am darn happy I can!)