Would Anyone Like These?

Discussion in 'Knives & Edged Items' started by RunningOnMT, Jun 17, 2011.

1. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Awhile back I was flipping through TV channels and caught the Smokey Mountain Knife Works program just before it went off the air.

They had a damascus steel and stag fixed blade set. They looked like full size sheath knives and I called in an order without hearing the full description.

When they arrived I was a bit disappointed, but it's not like it cost me an arm and a leg. These knives are small. Too small to be practical for my purposes. I can barely hold on to the handle of the larger one.

They are Fox and Hound, made in Pakistan. I found this description and picture of them on Ebay.

"This is a New in the Box, FOX-n-HOUND Damascus - Twin Set(FH60910) fixed blade knives with Stag handles. They come with a heavy brown leather sheath.
    The larger knife is 7 3/8" overall with a 3 7/8" Damascus blade. The smaller knife is 6 1/8" overall with a 2 3/4" Damascus blade. The knives have Stag handles as well as a Brass finger guards and pommels. They are full tang construction.

fox and hound.jpg

If anyone wants them you can have them. Let me know,.
  2. Juker

Juker New Member

Man, if you're in a giving mood, I'll take 'em!!
  3. Juker

Juker New Member

.. but I'll need to send you SOMETHING in exchange.
  4. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

You've got 'em. See PM.
  5. Country101

Country101 Active Member

That's what I get for working. I miss out on stuff. I got to get rid of this work problem... :D

...............maybe I should talk to obama........... *snort*
  6. Hawg

Hawg Well-Known Member

Me too but I can't find out where to send in an application to be independently wealthy. Heck I cant even get a job as a mattress tester, a job I'm very well qualified for btw.:D:D
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

come to Australia , tell em you dont want to work as you hate effort , you wont vote as you hate democracy , you wont follow our laws because they dont suit you and you'll get welfare for life public housing free health care for you and all you breed and priority over everyone else to get it to you , leave out the mattress tester bit, thats paid work and they'll smell a rat ....
  8. Willie

Willie Active Member

You don't have to leave the US for that. We have all that and more here. You have to be on drugs too however. The breeding part we don't have to worry about . Here we have Lezbeproud, Gay men all over and even the ones who change,Transgendered. Thing is they can't breed. There is a God.
    Oh.... here we even have laws against hating perversion. We must like perverts.....it's the law.
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
  9. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

True Willie, but they can adopt and ruin a few more innocent lives.
  10. Hawg

Hawg Well-Known Member

Nah, guess I'll keep my job and keep on working and missing out on stuff. :p
  11. Willie

Willie Active Member

That's the truth. It truly is a scourge on our country.
  12. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

The extermination of tens of thousands of unborn babies is the true scourge of our country. But that is representative of how the progresives govern in all matters. They want power and total control of our lives...and deaths. Even how we think.