1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Would appreciate some help for M14

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by AMustafa, Apr 10, 2011.

1. AMustafa

AMustafa New Member

I have a M14 H&R Arms Co. Serial no 975487 and was hoping I could figure out year of manufacture and whether it is worth keeping or not. Value would be helpful as well
  2. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Pictures would be nice. But no matter what year is was manufactured, it is worth keeping. I am puzzled by "M14", if it is capable of automatic fire, it is illegal unless you have paid the taxes on it.

BTW welcome to TFF.
  3. Jim K

Jim K New Member

That comment about the law assumes the poster is in the U.S.

Jim