Would dems support the war if..... Poll

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by satellite66, Feb 6, 2007.

?

Would the media support the war if the dems had started it?

Poll closed Feb 16, 2007.
  1. Yes they would

10 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. No they are peaceniks above all else

5 vote(s)
    27.8%
  3. No they treat the dems the same as the pubs

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  4. I don't know

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

I saw a poll like this posted on another site and thought I would get the opinion of gun owners.
  2. No Sat, I don't think the media would support it. At least they didn't during the Vietnam conflict, and during most of that time we had both a Democratic Congress and President.
  3. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

Maybe the question should be would they attack the dems like they attack Bush and the GOP over the war?
  4. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

I would have to say yes.
  5. clmanges

clmanges New Member

I seem to recall that, for some while at least, the media did support the war . . . especially Fox . . .
  6. SKYDIVER386

SKYDIVER386 New Member

I have to agree with this. I have debated far to many liberals on this and it seems like they all want peace at any cost, even if the enemy overruns us. Thats how idealistically blind many of them are.